• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Punggol East By-Election Later News Update

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]14-09-06: Mid Autumn - Parade of Lantern Colours[/h]Updated <abbr title="Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 2:29pm" data-utime="1410416969" class="timestamp">about a week ago</abbr>

The mood was merry and the atmosphere lively at Punggol East SMC's Mid-Autumn Parade of Lantern Colours. The event, held onSaturday, 6th September at Blk 112 Rivervale Walk, saw a healthy turnout as residents came together to light colourful, kaleidoscopic lanterns and participate in a short parade led by MP Lee Li Lian. A wheelchair performance to showcase the strength we all can have even in our perceived disabilities, was to me, the highlight of the event. We are glad that residents, young and old, bonded over competitive games such as guessing the weight of a giant (6.75kg) mooncake, pomelo peeling and fun Chinese riddles. All in all, this gathering of our Punggol East community of residents and volunteers was a good reminder that we have much to be thankful for.

Reported by: Yudhishthra Nathan
Photo credit: Jacky Koh Chee Koon

10610756_806707742720716_3181694698255670354_n.jpg

10676140_806707772720713_7306418600030737578_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

court reserves judgment on pm

WP's Snake-oil Salesman Con:
September 19, 2014 at 4:46 pm (Quote)
I hope the Judge would give due consideration to the FACT that there’s TREMENDOUS interest, both locally and internationally, for the case to be HEARD in OPEN COURT, and NOT summary judgment as demanded by Lee Hsien Loong. The FACT that Roy managed to raise the required amount to pay his defence counsel in record time is unprecedented and shows the citizen’s disdain and disgust for this ill-considered and politically motivated move to sue Roy.
I am glad to read the latest DEFENCE by Roy through his lawyer Ravi, as I personally believe that what Roy had posted and deemed defamatory by the PM was fair comment made on the basis of the repeated denial by the PM & relevant Ministers in their respective OFFICIAL capacities that our CPF monies were NEVER channeled to GIC/Temasek Holdings and MAS.
This has PROVEN to be FALSE, and therefore CAN BE CONSIDERED A LIE, when the DPM/Finance Minister has publicly admitted that monies from our CPF is indeed COMMINGLED with other sources of funds collected by the Government before channeling to GIC/TH/MAS for them to invest the monies.
There is in TRUST LAW, as was explained by Trust et al, that the returns from commingled funds should be EQUALLY proportioned to the various components of the commingled funds.
Any the record of the Singapore Court in so far as defamatory legal actions against the opponents (& potential opponents) of the E(V)IL REGIME has been rather disappointing, to say the least.
The most glaring case was the defamation suit by LKY & LHL against Chee Soon Juan
Don’t forget that the then Singapore’s HIGHEST COURT OF APPEAL, the Privy Council, had condemned the Singapore Courts up to the then local Court of Appeal, that the late JB Jeyaretnam was convicted of a CRIME did NOT commit and had suffered “GRIEVOUS INJUSTICE”.
The ABOMINATION of the E(V)IL REGIME in the said JB Jeyaretnam case is that the REGIME failed to recommend the President to PARDON JBJ.
Such ABOMINATION just underlies the E(V)IL nature of the E(V)IL REGIME.
Just to remind people that the (WAYANG) Workers’ Party & its MPs have been COMPLETELY SILENT on Roy’s case and has FAILED to substantively bring up the CPF issue in Parliament and on their website.
SHAME on the (WAYANG) WP & its MPs who are just FREE-LOADING on efforts made by netizens, esp on TRE.
Vote OUT the (WAYANG) Workers’ Party and the E(V)IL PAPies at the earliest elections.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
14-09-06: Mid Autumn - Parade of Lantern Colours

Updated <abbr title="Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 2:29pm" data-utime="1410416969" class="timestamp">about a week ago</abbr>

The mood was merry and the atmosphere lively at Punggol East SMC's Mid-Autumn Parade of Lantern Colours. The event, held onSaturday, 6th September at Blk 112 Rivervale Walk, saw a healthy turnout as residents came together to light colourful, kaleidoscopic lanterns and participate in a short parade led by MP Lee Li Lian. A wheelchair performance to showcase the strength we all can have even in our perceived disabilities, was to me, the highlight of the event. We are glad that residents, young and old, bonded over competitive games such as guessing the weight of a giant (6.75kg) mooncake, pomelo peeling and fun Chinese riddles. All in all, this gathering of our Punggol East community of residents and volunteers was a good reminder that we have much to be thankful for.

10645137_806707816054042_3834676052219882842_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

WP is a silence party:
September 20, 2014 at 9:42 am (Quote)
WP unlikely to retain Aljunied GRC and Hougang simply WP is a hopless party.
By now many hard die opposition already knew WP is a silence party and also PAP ‘B’ Team.
Whether got WP MPs inside parliament or no WP make no differences.
Aljunied GRC won not cos of LTK or SL but the traditional effort by late JBJ and hardcore oppositions. Oppositions already given 3 years to WP and the co driver still sleeping collecting their easy 16k monthly allowance.
Come GE16 I dare to say WP votes will drop sky bottom..

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]14-09-06: Mid Autumn - Parade of Lantern Colours[/h]Updated <abbr title="Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 2:29pm" data-utime="1410416969" class="timestamp">about a week ago</abbr>

16725_806707832720707_3793040327338518548_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Updated <abbr title="Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 2:29pm" data-utime="1410416969" class="timestamp">about a week ago</abbr>

1551599_806707856054038_8413266301116558894_n.jpg

10521199_806707882720702_1143020963034224769_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
low should step down:
September 21, 2014 at 1:36 am (Quote)

WP is a silence party:
Opposition already given WP 3 years since GE11 and WP choosed to continue to be silence. Opposition cannot give WP another chance. In life how many 5-years can we wait? Either to throw LTK n SL out or to vote for another opposition party.

I feel like a fool now because I cheered myself hoarse during WP rallies in GE 2011.
WP the co driver has fallen asleep let alone slap the driver LOL.
LOW has never impressed me. He lacks dynamism. He should step down and let a more visionary and more energetic person lead WP.
Just my frank assessment. Won’t be attending any more WP rallies though I still wish them all the best.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

10665081_806707886054035_92835987011709245_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
low should step down:
September 21, 2014 at 1:36 am (Quote)

WP is a silence party:
Opposition already given WP 3 years since GE11 and WP choosed to continue to be silence. Opposition cannot give WP another chance. In life how many 5-years can we wait? Either to throw LTK n SL out or to vote for another opposition party.

I feel like a fool now because I cheered myself hoarse during WP rallies in GE 2011.
WP the co driver has fallen asleep let alone slap the driver LOL.
LOW has never impressed me. He lacks dynamism. He should step down and let a more visionary and more energetic person lead WP.
Just my frank assessment. Won’t be attending any more WP rallies though I still wish them all the best.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]14-09-06: Mid Autumn - Parade of Lantern Colours[/h]Updated <abbr title="Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 2:29pm" data-utime="1410416969" class="timestamp">about 2 weeks ago</abbr>

10534766_806707912720699_1929802175030534443_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tea with Li Lian:

If you are a Punggol East SMC resident residing in the vicinity of Blk 124E Rivervale Drive, join us this Sunday, 28 Sep, 4pm for tea!

1795321_813941478664009_1220150743469093314_o.png

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]14-09-06: Mid Autumn - Parade of Lantern Colours[/h]Updated <abbr title="Thursday, September 11, 2014 at 2:29pm" data-utime="1410416969" class="timestamp">about 2 weeks ago</abbr>

10672318_806707939387363_5701863513407934480_n.jpg

10646719_806707962720694_1083199139705360670_n.jpg

10612947_806707979387359_7633991705183260571_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP always a silence party:
September 28, 2014 at 10:17 am (Quote)
Stop dreaming of WP to pass comments on their PAP brothers.
WP is PAP ‘B’ team.
WP is a completely blackout opposition party inside the parliament.
WP only ask father, mother and grandfather stories not our CPF withdrawal at 55. WP agreed with PAP to have CPF min sum withdrawal at 65.
WP supported MDA to ban ‘To Singapore with Love’ otherwise where are their voices ????
WP under LTK and SL will not prosper further as both are timid and will not offend their PAP brothers.
WP is a wayang opposition party and WP MPs just to protect their 16k monthly allowance.
WP is a useless and hopeless opposition party.
Even RN and HHH speaks for Singaporeans.
WP MPs have no balls.
Having WP MPs inside parliament is like having no opposition party at all.
Vote wisely GE2016 and throw out WP and PAP.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=5]Punggol East SMC[/h]Community Health Fair 2014 (社区保健日2014) at Hougang Central Hub in front of Hougang Mall. Exhibition (医疗展览), Health talks (医疗讲座) and health screenings (医疗检验). The event is free. Do join us from 9am onwards.

In collaboration with the SATA CommHealth, Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council and WP Community Fund.

10698448_816082065116617_2984544579756641339_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP always a silence party:
September 28, 2014 at 10:17 am (Quote)
Stop dreaming of WP to pass comments on their PAP brothers.
WP is PAP ‘B’ team.
WP is a completely blackout opposition party inside the parliament.
WP only ask father, mother and grandfather stories not our CPF withdrawal at 55. WP agreed with PAP to have CPF min sum withdrawal at 65.
WP supported MDA to ban ‘To Singapore with Love’ otherwise where are their voices ????
WP under LTK and SL will not prosper further as both are timid and will not offend their PAP brothers.
WP is a wayang opposition party and WP MPs just to protect their 16k monthly allowance.
WP is a useless and hopeless opposition party.
Even RN and HHH speaks for Singaporeans.
WP MPs have no balls.
Having WP MPs inside parliament is like having no opposition party at all.
Vote wisely GE2016 and throw out WP and PAP.