• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SBF - Time to close ranks

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
We all have washed our linens, made our views known and stated our preferences. Issues aired and anger vented.

Time to come together to send a clear and unequivocal message to this government. The fact that PAP MP Lim Bee Wah in the middle of this campaign is concerned more about finding a Singapore company in China to offer a job to a table tennis mercenary despite the latter getting in excess of $1.2m for playing table tennis shows a completely detached party and government.

The fact that the PAP chose a candidate who after stretching the realm of truth with his Son of Punggol story and then turning around and cockily stating that he does not want sympathy votes speaks volume about his calibre of lacking of it. This is the same man who drives his Toyota instead of his BMW for grassroots meetings.

So let our voices be heard.

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I agree totally.

Let us unite against pap

No more inter oppo party politicking!

Focus on the ripe mangoes before us please!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not to mention the many other iniquities and injustices that this PAP govt has perpetrated upon us with utter impunity - AIM, investing in toxic funds by TCs, regular gerrymandeering, PA/NTUC incestuous constructs, cronyism and nepotism in Cabinet and govt civil service and stat boards, COEs, HDB prices, import of cheap labour, lack of accountability and transparency in Temasek Holdings & GIC, just to name a few uppermost in our minds..

Nothing except throwing the kitchen sink at them will do!

We all have washed our linens, made our views known and stated our preferences. Issues aired and anger vented.

Time to come together to send a clear and unequivocal message to this government. The fact that PAP MP Lim Bee Wah in the middle of this campaign is concerned more about finding a Singapore company in China to offer a job to a table tennis mercenary despite the latter getting in excess of $1.2m for playing table tennis shows a completely detached party and government.

The fact that the PAP chose a candidate who after stretching the realm of truth with his Son of Punggol story and then turning around and cockily stating that he does not want sympathy votes speaks volume about his calibre of lacking of it. This is the same man who drives his Toyota instead of his BMW for grassroots meetings.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Koh ought to search his conscience whether he has done an iota of public service that has benefited the community that is not self-serving.

Give me a GP like Dr Tan Cheng Bock anytime with his free Ama Keng Clinic. What has Dr Koh really contributed back?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

so what you suggest we do ?

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....here we go again....
another BS thread started.....eye catching title with little substance....but the same PLPs will still lap it up.
as GOD pointed.....pse tell us what we should do in simple terms such that we......your faithful followers will know what exactly to do to close ranks????

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Vote for the opposition party that will most likely win the highest vote count amongst the three, I.e. WP, regardless of how much you prefer RP or SDA over WP. The AIM is to dethrone pap above all other consideration.
Agree this is the time for tactical voting, even if for some reason you don't like WP, think about giving the PAP a black eye and denying them a seat. A loss for PAP would spell disaster because it would be due entirely to their own hand. You can bet PAP members will be up in arms and there will be a mini riot. Can only be good for opposition as a whole. Vote WP/

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree this is the time for tactical voting, even if for some reason you don't like WP, think about giving the PAP a black eye and denying them a seat. A loss for PAP would spell disaster because it would be due entirely to their own hand. You can bet PAP members will be up in arms and there will be a mini riot. Can only be good for opposition as a whole. Vote WP/

Instill the fear in PAP that no matter how they divide the people, they can still suffer an ignominious defeat. Let them sit up and listen and don't ignore the people's wishes. In this BE, let it known that any neglect, any shortcoming, any amenity that need to be put up are all the responsibility of the government. These cannot be arrowed away. These are under their account and they are accountable. If they do not want to be accountable, hand over the hand of government, not just a ward.

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
all opposition supporters must unite and vote for wp. this is the time to kick out pap from punggol east!

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...again delusional and out of touch with reality....
divisions will grow and MCF will be more common in coming elections...
the only way to close rank is to disband all the various parties and formed 1 big orgy party which will spend more energy bickering internally than fighting the papee....lol.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
all opposition supporters must unite and vote for wp. this is the time to kick out pap from punggol east!

This is very wrong. If people want to vote WP then they should do so for cogent reasons and not some airy fairy notion. If I am in PE I would vote for WP for sure, but only because of cogent reasons. However, I am not in PE. I am in another constituency; I now realise I made a mistake voting for another oppo party at the last GE. I will not make the same mistake next time round. I believe many others out there will also likely adopt my stance. cheers! :biggrin: