• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why PAP will win Ponggol BE

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I said "A promise is just a promise" I meant "they are only going to promise but not do anything"

I see, it is my mistake to have assumed otherwise. My sincere apologies for not reading it thoroughly and having misunderstood your point.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SBF is the aspiration of the voiceless voters who want to see change. but comes Polling Day, a very busy doctor will be MP.

No PE spring.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 Opposition candidates. Under the first past the post FPTP voting system.

A vote for opposition is as good as voting for PAP.

----------------------
Criticisms of FPTP

Tactical voting

Main article: Comparison of instant runoff voting to other voting systems

To a greater extent than many other electoral methods, the first-past-the-post system encourages tactical voting. Voters have an incentive to vote for one of the two candidates they predict are most likely to win, even if they would prefer another of the candidates to win, because a vote for any other candidate will likely be "wasted" and have no impact on the final result.

The position is sometimes summed up, in an extreme form, as "All votes for anyone other than the second place are votes for the winner", because by voting for other candidates, they have denied those votes to the second place candidate who could have won had they received them.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neddy,,u should say a vote for the Clowns KJ and DL is a vote for the PAP and only retards will vote for them.

Personally I dont like some of AH Lian's agenda..but in general,,having her as MP is better than a PAP dog,,,so I still will vote for AH Lian if i can vote lah

3 Opposition candidates. Under the first past the post FPTP voting system.

A vote for opposition is as good as voting for PAP.

----------------------
Criticisms of FPTP

Tactical voting

Main article: Comparison of instant runoff voting to other voting systems

To a greater extent than many other electoral methods, the first-past-the-post system encourages tactical voting. Voters have an incentive to vote for one of the two candidates they predict are most likely to win, even if they would prefer another of the candidates to win, because a vote for any other candidate will likely be "wasted" and have no impact on the final result.

The position is sometimes summed up, in an extreme form, as "All votes for anyone other than the second place are votes for the winner", because by voting for other candidates, they have denied those votes to the second place candidate who could have won had they received them.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Neddy,,u should say a vote for the Clowns KJ and DL is a vote for the PAP and only retards will vote for them.

Personally I dont like some of AH Lian's agenda..but in general,,having her as MP is better than a PAP dog,,,so I still will vote for AH Lian if i can vote lah

Thanks for correcting me.

Better let the Opposition supporters know that it is not good enough IF THEY DO NOT "X" THE LIGHTNING SYMBOL.

This time, they must also SELECT THE HAMMER SYMBOL and forget about the rest.

auyqys.jpg

Last edited: