• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Girls Say S'pore Men Stupid and Easy To Cheat.....

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I+m+not+stupid+2.jpg

They sure are stupid when it comes to social science. Even later on in their jc, poly, army and university, periods.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
"No matter how well you treat these streetwalkers, they will always see you as a fool. When you sympathise with them, you will definitely offer them money to support them. But behind your backs, they call you stupid and laugh at how they have just conned you of your money."

The local Ah Beng is widely acclaimed to be a fool and held in utter contempt. There is no doubt about that as they are considered a pariah breed even by the local Chinese ladies. Alas It is not only the PRC whores who are laughing behind these Ah Beng's back and calling them stoopid. Even the PAP ministers know the local Ah Beng is a stoopid creature and are laughing behind their backs too. It is no small wonder why the most expensive ministers in the world embrace FTs despite widespread opposition and resentment from the Ah Beng gang. Who after all would want to hire a fool?

If only the Ah Beng would refrain from burying his head down the smelly PRC pussy long enough to grow a brain? Sigh. You have better odds of finding water in a desert i guess.

jw5

Loyal
Re: Conversation with Jiang Mei, a PRC freelance prostitute given Singapore PR by the

For sure, she is indeed cuntributing to S'pore. We should cuntinue to accept them.
............with open arms, whilst they welcome us with open legs.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The local Ah Beng is widely acclaimed to be a fool and held in utter contempt. There is no doubt about that as they are considered a pariah breed even by the local Chinese ladies. Alas It is not only the PRC whores who are laughing behind these Ah Beng's back and calling them stoopid. Even the PAP ministers know the local Ah Beng is a stoopid creature and are laughing behind their backs too. It is no small wonder why the most expensive ministers in the world embrace FTs despite widespread opposition and resentment from the Ah Beng gang. Who after all would want to hire a fool?

If only the Ah Beng would refrain from burying his head down the smelly PRC pussy long enough to grow a brain? Sigh. You have better odds of finding water in a desert i guess.

Hello enlightened Sir yellow, what do you say those who only kpkb here and then do nothing offline?

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We Sinkies are all carrot head by default anyway.So what's the problem parting some money to these PRC mei mei.
Everytime you pass by the gantry your carrot head gets chopped.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hehe, why neber mentioned dey cheat sg men for LV bags?:biggrin:

I view it as item for exchange la, not really call cheat. Those goondu that lost 100k to them but only had 2X sex then is consider cheat. Buy LV bag for sex , if you can afford then is not consider cheating lo.

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you totally. What is $50 or $100 for small sundry items. Some even pay for $3K LV bag or even rent and cars. But these guys are not idiots. They want the company and services in exchange for the $$$.

I know of a chap that provide condo, car and $15K a month. But house, car all in his name and at any moment, he can pull the rug and the girl is on the street in 24 hours!!

mi think that the above mainly apply to newbies to KTV scenes & those seasoned KTV cheongsters is not likely to get cheated by PRC whores :rolleyes:

For seasoned players ...these are just business transaction. Payment in exchange for sexual services & some gf feeling.

PRC whores should know by now seasoned Sinkie KTV players is no pushover ..
hmm may be those snobbish old men & silly newbies fall into the public toilets trap :biggrin:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it depend? if the men get to lay them or not.
yes, then not so much. no, then they are big sucker.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be specific, 66.6% are easy to cheat. You steal their money and can get them to say thanks to you too.

Whatever happens to the other 33.4% Sporeans?

Why nobody - not even meimeis or Banglas want them? No money? Very stingy? Very cynical? Obnoxious? Suspicious of anything and everything?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with you totally. What is $50 or $100 for small sundry items. Some even pay for $3K LV bag or even rent and cars. But these guys are not idiots. They want the company and services in exchange for the $$$.

I know of a chap that provide condo, car and $15K a month. But house, car all in his name and at any moment, he can pull the rug and the girl is on the street in 24 hours!!

That's the kind of men Singkie should aspire to be.
Singkie Man should not be protected but allow to be evolve.