• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Girls Say S'pore Men Stupid and Easy To Cheat.....

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went to KTV over the New Year and spoke to some KTV PRC mei meis.

They say S'pore men are very easy to part with their money. All said most times, the men dont even know they have been screwed.

Some methods besides the obvious are:

1) Get men to top up their Hi-Cards. They say $20 each time very easy.

2) Shopping for groceries at supermarkets. Some even said, they whack a couple of S'pore men to the tune of $200-$300 each supermarket trip.

3) Go for late lunch or early dinner before they start work. They say they most often dont even spend a single dollar on food as they have suckers to buy them food all the time.

4) Shampoo and Kotek. They just take the men to Guardian or Watsons pick up what they want and plonk them down on the cashier and wait for the S'pore men to pay. Knn.

Lucky they never kenna me. Lun cheow I pay for them anything. I will pay to fuck them and thats it. CCB, these kind of women cannot be friends one.

They are always looking for free lunches. Even $20 to top up their Hi-Cards are an achievement taht they have made a S'porean[ man a sucker.

S'pore men, time to stand up for your PRIDE.

Please give money like $20 to the poor uncle or auntie selling tissues rather than "eng chew" these PRC bloodsuckers OK.

HELP THE POOR IN S'PORE AND NOT GET LAUGHED BY PRC BLOODSUCKERS

Last edited:

dc7176

Alfrescian
Loyal

They say S'pore men are very easy to part with their money. All said most times, the men dont even know they have been screwed.

wat pride r u talkin abt??? go throw $50 at the prc mm face after she gave u a blow job inside the ktv room??? does tat savage back ur pride?? :rolleyes:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Gong Li was s hated when she took up Singapore citizenship when Jet Li and others that took up US citizenship still commands respect?

Because PRC Garment and citizens really hate Singapore Garment. No Joke!

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal

2) Shopping for groceries at supermarkets. Some even said, they whack a couple of S'pore men to the tune of $200-$300 each supermarket trip.

3) Go for late lunch or early dinner before they start work. They say they most often dont even spend a single dollar on food as they have suckers to buy them food all the time.

4) Shampoo and Kotek. They just take the men to Guardian or Watsons pick up what they want and plonk them down on the cashier and wait for the S'pore men to pay. Knn.

Lucky they never kenna me. Lun cheow I pay for them anything. I will pay to fuck them and thats it. CCB, these kind of women cannot be friends one.

They are always looking for free lunches. Even $20 to top up their Hi-Cards are an achievement taht they have made a S'porean[ man a sucker.

Please give money like $20 to the poor uncle or auntie selling tissues rather than "eng chew" these PRC bloodsuckers OK.

mi think that the above mainly apply to newbies to KTV scenes & those seasoned KTV cheongsters is not likely to get cheated by PRC whores :rolleyes:

For seasoned players ...these are just business transaction. Payment in exchange for sexual services & some gf feeling.

PRC whores should know by now seasoned Sinkie KTV players is no pushover ..
hmm may be those snobbish old men & silly newbies fall into the public toilets trap :biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
mi think that the above mainly apply to newbies to KTV scenes & those seasoned KTV cheongsters is not likely to get cheated by PRC whores :rolleyes:

For seasoned players ...these are just business transaction. Payment in exchange for sexual services & some gf feeling.

hmm may be those snobbish old men & silly newbies fall into the public toilets trap :biggrin:

Agree with you. Even $2 I prefer to give to beggar than get softly cheated by these KTV wolves.

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
mi too supported your action.. as I do buy tissue from each seller in waterloo street & that bring mi good luck in my career
cos these people are thankful to mi.

Playing PRC whores always brought mi bad luck :mad:

Not only you but many others as well.

S'porean men must learn not to "eng chew" even for $2 to these PRC KTV wolves. Moment you "eng chew", your karma turns sour because they will laugh at you and call you a sucker.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be specific, 66.6% are easy to cheat. You steal their money and can get them to say thanks to you too.

PAP_Die-hard_Fan

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is very true! Singapore men are all bunch of fucktards who easily get con by the PRC girls flowery words about their debts, family medical fees, loans and poor background etc... shit rubbish. These fucktards men lost hundreds and thousands of money really deserves it!

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have posted before many stories of sinkee men double timed and even multiple times by their prc 'gf'... the famous one i always posted is one sinkee sucker who actually married a prc girl.. have sex only two times during their 5 year marriage... and the prc wife has been sleeping with 2 men during that time excluding the cuckoo sinkee husband...

of co... the sinkee guy thought he is smart by giving her a total of sgd100,000 over the 5 years but he forgot that she is now using that money building a love nest with her lover in china... :biggrin::biggrin:

_AXL_

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmm may be those snobbish old men & silly newbies fall into the public toilets trap

agreed. and never overpay when using the public toilets.

oh, and never bring the public toilets home. think about it, when renovating yr new place, would u change yr toilet bowl to a new one or a recycled one from the toilet at yr friendly hawker centre???:wink:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

Since when did someone else other than me give more than $10 to tissue selling aunties? :smile:

Unless you are hoping the auntie wank you off for that amount.

SIAO la. You give PRC meimei money for sex, so don't pretend it's for nothing. If you didn't at least get some action for the money, then you are really a loser. :cool::cool::cool:

Heart Break Kid

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have posted before many stories of sinkee men double timed and even multiple times by their prc 'gf'... the famous one i always posted is one sinkee sucker who actually married a prc girl.. have sex only two times during their 5 year marriage... and the prc wife has been sleeping with 2 men during that time excluding the cuckoo sinkee husband...

of co... the sinkee guy thought he is smart by giving her a total of sgd100,000 over the 5 years but he forgot that she is now using that money building a love nest with her lover in china... :biggrin::biggrin:

With PRC whores ..mostly is a transanction never tell them how rich you are. Once I go with a KTV girl for 8 months initially I told I am an average joe living in HDB but then I proved that I can afford on her. Then she asked mi about how much my net assets worth. I lied to her that I had $150,000 as at now :biggrin: she immediately asked mi when can we plan to ROM she want to settle with guy like mi :confused:

agreed. and never overpay when using the public toilets.

oh, and never bring the public toilets home. think about it, when renovating yr new place, would u change yr toilet bowl to a new one or a recycled one from the toilet at yr friendly hawker centre???:wink:

Oh ..I had upgraded my house twice both times I bought brand new toilet bowls. I dun fancy bringing public toilets to my house even they are been classed as hanging flower nightclubs singers (high class prosititutes) :biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
iqexbb.jpg

"Just f88k & forget, if u soak in it & allow yourself to be emotionally involved, u have just earn the title CARROTHEAD."

captainxerox

Alfrescian
Loyal
matter of perspective. can 3gp them and bbbj cim sometimes dp with a bro on the prc mei mei, who is the real sucker and being screwed demeaningly? pardon the pun. :smile: