• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any suggestions on having a good sleep???

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have difficulty getting to sleep for many years until recent months when I start to learn meditation, it really helps. Before I sleep I will meditate for 30-60mins and after the mediation will usually knock off within 10 mins.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/P1Dlsa8tbvU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Increasing number of people find it difficult to sleep due to dust mites and their bites. Deal with that issue and a good night's sleep follows. :biggrin:

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
!st of all, get a good bed.
Take melatonin or valerian which you can get cheaply from guardian or watson.

Never ever take sleeping pills cos it will screw your brain.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

take 5-HTP..................it's the precursor of melatonin..............

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont think it screw your brain. I have been on dormicum once in a while when i have jet lag. It does work and bring you back into the proper sleeping cycle.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have difficulty getting to sleep for many years until recent months when I start to learn meditation, it really helps. Before I sleep I will meditate for 30-60mins and after the mediation will usually knock off within 10 mins.

I practise ānāpānasati meditation breathing and I fall asleep peacefully and very easily....no problems.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this question must ask Lee Kill You................how he can sleep and not scared ghosts of his victims ..................