• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

13 Year Old Tried Raping A Woman WTF!

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Inb4 "Guess what race" :biggrin:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4175793242424&set=a.1609953818042.2072759.1512125359&type=1&ref=nf

Lareece Low Mei Yuet

Dear all, i was nearly been raped by a 13 year old malay kid at Shell Petrol Kiosk female toilet (Jalan Munshi Abdullah).

418064_4175793242424_165204126_n.jpg

I stop by there for a poo break and he stormed in when i opened the door after m done. With such a young mind, he manage to hold me and shut my mouth..he kissed my cheeks and molested my breast... While i struggled to fight him off ... I shouted my lungs out till the opposite Bank Simpanan Nasional staff and customer heard my shouting..In between of fighting him off, i manage to bite his fingers.. After a few attempts of trying to open the door, finally i heard a few person outside the toilet..

With that i try even harder to open the door and manage to slot my palm in between the door to avoid the door being shut again ..And thank god the shell assistant was right outside the toilet with another malay lady and malay man after the door was partly open.. They caught him and keep him in the male toilet till the police are here..And what was even heart breaking , is that the police ask me whether to let him go or continue with the police report.. Y on earth should i be letting him go??!!! And i m being questioned that did i make a lie??!!

How sad is this that i m being questioned in such a way just because he is a kid....,Thank god he was not armed with any tool nor he is with other adult that may even harm me more.. And now i m in Hospital Besar Melaka for check up and will proceed with another investigation and report at IPK .. And a reminder to all the ladies and men out there, the world has changed.. A kid of 13 years old has managed to do such a criminal thing.Age doesnt matter when it comes to crime...please take extra precaution when u r out there..FYI, his name is Muhamad Majmal Bin Md Yunus (000621-01-0341)
Address: PT 1315,Jalan Teruna 2, taman bukit rambai, melaka..

CtzvT.png

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This young boy need medical attention fast .. He's sick !! Must send him to some counseling before he grow up and become a true rapist .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are all too harsh on the boy. He was merely trying to offer his virginity to the woman, and celebrate the new year.

It is romantic to 'give your first time' to a woman.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
13 yr old m&d tries to rape girl

Yup at 13 yrs old they are already criminals.

16572_4179049523829_1349419020_n.jpg

251328_518950398137428_324288293_n.jpg

Victim: Dear all, i was nearly been raped by a 13 year old malay kid at Shell Petrol Kiosk female toilet (Jalan Munshi Abdullah). I stop by there for a poo break and he stormed in when i opened the door after m done. With such a young mind, he manage to hold me and shut my mouth..he kissed my cheeks and molested my breast... While i struggled to fight him off ... I shouted my lungs out till the opposite Bank Simpanan Nasional staff and customer heard my shouting..In between of fighting him off, i manage to bite his fingers.. After a few attempts of trying to open the door, finally i heard a few person outside the toilet.. With that i try even harder to open the door and manage to slot my palm in between the door to avoid the door being shut again ..And thank god the shell assistant was right outside the toilet with another malay lady and malay man after the door was partly open.. They caught him and keep him in the male toilet till the police are here..And what was even heart breaking , is that the police ask me whether to let him go or continue with the police report.. Y on earth should i be letting him go??!!! And i m being questioned that did i make a lie??!! How sad is this that i m being questioned in such a way just because he is a kid....,Thank god he was not armed with any tool nor he is with other adult that may even harm me more.. And now i m in Hospital Besar Melaka for check up and will proceed with another investigation and report at IPK .. And a reminder to all the ladies and men out there, the world has changed.. A kid of 13 years old has managed to do such a criminal thing.Age doesnt matter when it comes to crime...please take extra precaution when u r out there..FYI, his name is Muhamad Majmal Bin Md Yunus (000621-01-0341)
Address: PT 1315,Jalan Teruna 2, taman bukit rambai, melaka..

that victim's facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/lareece.low

moi wonder how old is the girl wor, surely ish adult already want. really truly asia :eek: cant beo the girl tho, wonder ijit that chio until 13 years old cannot tahan.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: 13 yr old m&d tries to rape girl

13 year old boy should have already started puberty. Overloaded on testosterone and feeling really horny.

I still remember my puberty. Deepening voice, limbs become more muscular, swollen nipples, facial/armpit/pubic hair starts to grow. What a magical time.
Discovered masturbation by accident, and loving it. :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Went to the page only got a pic of a pussy only

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal

Adult almost kena raped by a kid.

This is terrible. What is this world turning into?

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

anyone got the victim pics? since she make it public why take down her own picture?
sigh! this boy is sick man!!! look just a kid and yet jump on a woman in a female toilet?!?! where he learnt it from????

Charlie258

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia Boleh!!!!

Judging from the level of shock and surprise in this Forum, I would assume that most of the Forummers are not Malaysians. Malaysians, or Singaporeans resident in Malaysia thru either MM2H or work permit, would not be so surprised by kiddies trying to rape adult women in BolehLand. I think around 3 years ago, a 16-year old boy waited at the ladies' toilet in Komtar shopping mall, Penang, at around closing time, about 10:30 PM. A department store female employee went in to use the toilet before her long bus journey home. The 16-year old boy then attacked her and tried to rape her, in the ladies' toilet. A security guard heard her screams and rushed into the toilet. After a furious fight with the 16-year old rapist, he managed to subdue and restrain him. The police then arrived and arrested the boy for attempted rape.

Incidentally, the hero security guard who saved the lady from rape at Komtar Mall, was a Malay.

If any of you Forummers here has access to The Star archives, you can read about the incident.

You just got to be careful when you go to the toilet. Not just Malaysia only, but anywhere: even some toilets in Jurong, Woodlands, Pasir Ris. Crime can happen anywhere.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Judging from the level of shock and surprise in this Forum, I would assume that most of the Forummers are not Malaysians. Malaysians, or Singaporeans resident in Malaysia thru either MM2H or work permit, would not be so surprised by kiddies trying to rape adult women in BolehLand. I think around 3 years ago, a 16-year old boy waited at the ladies' toilet in Komtar shopping mall, Penang, at around closing time, about 10:30 PM. A department store female employee went in to use the toilet before her long bus journey home. The 16-year old boy then attacked her and tried to rape her, in the ladies' toilet. A security guard heard her screams and rushed into the toilet. After a furious fight with the 16-year old rapist, he managed to subdue and restrain him. The police then arrived and arrested the boy for attempted rape.

Incidentally, the hero security guard who saved the lady from rape at Komtar Mall, was a Malay.

If any of you Forummers here has access to The Star archives, you can read about the incident.

You just got to be careful when you go to the toilet. Not just Malaysia only, but anywhere: even some toilets in Jurong, Woodlands, Pasir Ris. Crime can happen anywhere.

most security guards are malays anyway. What race was the rapist? A malay too right?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Men should also be careful. Lots of homos are openly soliciting in certain public toilets.