• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leader Board - Punggol East By Elections

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal said:
It is between SDP and WP. It will depend on the candidates offered by both parties. If it is JJ, SDP will yield but will seek concession or promise for 2016. WP will agree to the promise or concession if VW is the candidate proposed. If JJ is not the candidate offered, and SDP offers VW, WP will yield. Both sides will walk away with great amount of goodwill. I don't see any other scenario being played.
hahaha....again what a cock assessment......
wp giving way to sdp when vw is fielded....
sdp would be kuku if they will to field vw in a SMC...nothing racist but it is politically naive to do that...
wp backing out....what sort of political anal-yst is this???

I live by the sword and I will die by it....see my signature.

Last edited:

liongsum

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....of course papee can be accused of boh swee/kia su/ungentlemanly; etc.....
wp waited for more than a year to bring out this matter.....
let us wait for a few days more before making further judgement....
btw try to read the replies/releases/letters from all sides to make informed judgement....

Sorry, I don't research. Shoot from the hips only. I have nothing for or against the oppo, ditto the PAP. I approve or criticise as I see it, true to my nick.

For the Town Council accounts saga, I fault both parties. After the GE, they did not close ranks for the sake of the people.

TANGS

a multi corner fight is ultimately a waste of money and time....

Whether it was going to be a 3-corner fight or just 2 does not matter at all. I feel that PAP will win again. The problem is that Sinkies have hardly grown any balls bigger enough to stand up to them.

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whether it was going to be a 3-corner fight or just 2 does not matter at all. I feel that PAP will win again. The problem is that Sinkies have hardly grown any balls bigger enough to stand up to them.
Brother T,must consult sisters Lim,LOL,God bless,amen

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...my idol has been starting threads all over the place to confuse everybody (including himself) and gives the impression of a learned anal-yst...
this thread started on 28/12/2012 is another classic:
pse take your time to look through and judge for yourself..
most damaging summary: LLL is rated lowly compared to many others