• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

15 injured, 3 shark dead after giant shark tank in Shanghai shopping mall exploded..

TuaGow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 15 injured, 3 shark dead after giant shark tank in Shanghai shopping mall explode

Ah Tiongs suck.

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shark tank bursts in shopping mall in Shanghai

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4714814/Shark-tank-bursts-in-shopping-mall.html

Shark-filled tank shatters in shopping centre
Fifteen people injured and three lemon sharks die

Explosion ... water from shark tank hurtles towards shopper
By CHRISTINE JENNINGS
Published: 27th December 2012

THIS is the terrifying moment a shark-filled tank burst open in a SHOPPING centre.
Fifteen people were injured with fish and glass flying everywhere.
Families fled in terror as water flooded the centre when the ten-inch thick see-through wall of the 33-ton aquarium suddenly gave way at the Dongfang mall in Shanghai, China.

Video:
Shark tank explodes in Shanghai mall
News
WATCH CCTV footage of the moment when at least 15 shoppers were injured when a giant aquarium burst
Shocking CCTV footage of the incident shows one man taking a photograph of the attraction before being swept away by tons of water as the glass collapsed.
And shoppers are seen carrying an injured person away from the disaster area.

Perished ... workers clear up the site as sharks lie dead on the floor of shopping mall
Rex
Three lemon sharks and dozens of smaller fish and turtles died.
Footage shows people taking snaps of the creatures as they flap in the shattered debris.

Rex
A worker said: "There was no warning. Just a loud crack and it went. I’ve never been so scared.”

Casualties ... dead sharks lie on pavement
Rex
The cause of the accident is still unknown despite speculation it was due to a change in temperature and ageing materials.

Clear up ... workers get rid of the debris
Rex
A police spokesman said: “There were lots of injuries caused by flying glass, some of them serious because the glass was so thick.
"We are investigating what caused this."

Attraction ... diver swims with sharks at tank in Shanghai
The tank had become a local landmark since it was installed two years ago and every week a diver would swim with the sharks, feeding them by hand.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...nk-bursts-in-shopping-mall.html#ixzz2GIpg0qb2

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: 15 injured, 3 shark dead after giant shark tank in Shanghai shopping mall explode

hmm... just thought of the new aquarium at Sentosa, hope it's more durable :o:o:o

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

its a well known fact all over the world that chinese made goods dont meet the quality standards. for years , the world has been producing realiable goods. then came the chinese after the so called 'economic reforms', which benifits them only. they mass produce shit goods at extremely low prices...but these products tean to wear off after a month or two if ur lucky. these shows their character , but undeniably, jah rastafar aka prc cock sucking dog would still beg to differ.

And worst is, all the Chinese around the world have to bear with this shitty thing.As long as we are Chinese, others will link us to the mainland.
I remember one Korean in my company use to laugh at the China inferior product.He said the Chinese can only produce lousy goods.And worst is, the Chinese know they produce lousy good but still dont want to change.Enough said, i told him lucky i am not a China Chinese.But he said, my root is from China.All the same!!!

What the hell!!!

Last edited:

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Made in China!!

Enough said......

Enough said... becos of this stupid idiot Mao Zhedong!!!He had make the China Chinese into all this shit!!!

[video=youtube;DIrUHVFkm9A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIrUHVFkm9A[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCP Must Go ?

And worst is, all the Chinese around the world have to bear with this shitty thing.As long as we are Chinese, others will link us to the mainland.
I remember one Korean in my company use to laugh at the China inferior product.He said the Chinese can only produce lousy goods.And worst is, the Chinese know they produce lousy good but still dont want to change.Enough said, i told him lucky i am not a China Chinese.But he said, my root is from China.All the same!!!

What the hell!!!

My feeling is that the younger generation are better. They are NOT entwined with the Mao's generations. They are borne with Coke and they tend to be more cosmopolitan and internet savvy. Koreans are almost as lousy as the Chinese in terms of behaviour. Koreans are as guilty as the Chinese when they don't put the weights back on the racks too. So, don't mixed them up with the Japs.

Koreans have nothing to boast about for the contribution to their history as well as influencing Asia in the past. I suspect that their education system has brainwashed the minds of their youth with a fake history.

Never mind, the race is still on. We may have the last laugh soon.

[video=youtube;R5Jf3eQKHfI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5Jf3eQKHfI[/video]

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal

the world agreed that the 4 great ancient civilisations are
Egypt, greek , china , India.

all have lost its glory.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wow lots of shark fins for dinner.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lianbeng shouts: "EEK!:eek:Run! Sharks! Run for your life!":biggrin: can someone pls play the JAWS music?

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Will ACRES gather for a vigil at Speaker's Corner to mourn the dead fish?