• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gems from my idol...Scroobal

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scroobal said:
From preventing subversive elements greeping into grassroots organisation, the (PA) CEO now has to run the elections campaigns for the PAP.
hahaha.....this is obviously very wrong of PA/papee and indefensible...
if the opps leaders and activists do not follow-up on these tip-offs they must be as kuku as kukubird.....
or they must have assessed that it is BULLSHIT by my cyberworld idol.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal said:
Imagine the Chief Returning Officer for the Election Dept is also the CEO of PA and his staff campaigning for the PAP openly
hahaha....the CRO campaigning openly for papee is very wrong and indefensible by any standard......
this has been repeated by my idol many times.....
again made me wonder whether the opps leaders/activists aare all daft and do not know how to exploit this tip-off and take papee to tasks....
or again they knew it is another BS from my cyberworld idol..

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....the palmer affair and many of the other high profile cases validate a simple truth....
some things are indefensible and iif there is any concrete proof, heads will roll......
whistle blowers should come forward and blew the whistle if there is an ounce of truth here.......don't let papee/PA get away with all these abuses.....done blatantly and openly.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....we cannot let papee/PA get away with open abuses...
somebody; pse act on the the tip-offs otherwise it makes my idol looks like a BS king who don't know what he is talking.....
pse come forward and blow the whistle if you have any concrete proofs......don't wait anymore.
let me give you somthing practical to look out for....
if u see any papee logo/flags/banners/posters; etc....displayed in any Community Club at any time and especially during GE campaign times;
pass the info to any opps party immediately because this is also blatant abuses and not allowed...
come to think of it, isn't it logical that my idol should provide the proofs (besides only making allegations/statements) for the opps party to take up????

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal said:
My point is that WP is not prepared to take on serious and big issues because they do not have the confidence or the mettle to handle such issues.
hahaha....all the veiled attacks on wp and all the naive opps supporters still in their dreamland....
if WP is not prepared to take on serious and big issues...why vote them into parleement???
if wp is so daft and lack confidence or mettle to handle such issues, why vote them into parleement???
these are very serious allegations and i am surprised there was not a whimper from all the fearless 40% opps supporters....lol????

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....with opps supporters like my idol......papee has no need for IB.
based on what he has posted, would any sensible person still vote for WP in an election???
why always shoot yourself in the feet and then accuse pple of being daft for voting papee.....lol.

if u really want to further the opps cause, u don't bad mouthed/bring down any opps party but try to always reinforced the image of the opps party(ies) you support.....
any kuku pple will understand such basic principle.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wahpiang! 6 posts all from TS none from others .... Trying veri hard to troll, kuku?

kingrant, time to copy & dedicate a thread on GMS, Oooops i mean GEMS OF YOUR IOL KUKUBIRD ....

animal fam by george orwell has a crow or raven character who is the perfect gutless cynic, kukubird for the longest time aways remind me of this fellow fictional birdie ....

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahpiang! 6 posts all from TS none from others .... Trying veri hard to troll, kuku?

kingrant, time to copy & dedicate a thread on GMS, Oooops i mean GEMS OF YOUR IOL KUKUBIRD ....

animal fam by george orwell has a crow or raven character who is the perfect gutless cynic, kukubird for the longest time aways remind me of this fellow fictional birdie ....
hahaha....i am not surprise.
if the messages were posted by anyboy else other than my idol.....all hell will break loose.
this shows that even in sbf as in real life....if you are viewed as powerful and well connected....u can get away with murder.

btw what is troll?? surely u know better who is trolling...
tt866 is obviously a troll...why u keep quiet???
is it because i am hitting up at your idol or what???
i have made a few bold predictions...u can held me accountable for those predictions.
i did not add in any spice and elephant, i welcum u to get off your high horse and put up a thread on me if you are not happy...why u need to instigate others....lol.

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice nobody gives a shit about him or his posts. Scroobal does not respond, to be ignored is the worst insult. That's why I dont reply to his posts. Like a weed, once you stop feeding it, it will shrivel up and die.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notice nobody gives a shit about him or his posts. Scroobal does not respond, to be ignored is the worst insult. That's why I dont reply to his posts. Like a weed, once you stop feeding it, it will shrivel up and die.
hahaha......son, u have finally understand some basic principle.
next is to practise.....don't follow blindly and anyhow worship like me.
broaden your horizon.....read widely and between the lines....propaganda is used by all opposing parties......not exclusive to papee.
don't behave like an ostrich or frog in the well also....this will make u a loser in real life.

don't PLP too obviously....u have to learn the art of ""killing someone by using other people's knife"
unlike your father who only know the kuku way.....lol.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
scroobal said:
Only in Singapore you (TJS) get 25% of votes despite running a company to the ground so badly that the British owners could not sell it.
hahaha......in GE2011, my idol praised tjs to the sky as an opps candidate.....
now i year later.......he is one of the most incompetent person in sinkapoor....
wah piangz...like that how to vote for the opps????

pse note i do not fabricate anything.....everything is on record in sbf.

Last edited:

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal

like GMS, Scroobal does not respond when he know what he say is indefensible... because he donno how to defend... when a person flip flop so many times, the more they say, the more confused he get himself

they just want to ignore it because they just wan wish it will go away ...

remember all his quote praising VW to the skies... after the bugger fuck up he will throw stone like never before...

Scroobal is just 1 big charlatan... if he stand by all the rubbish he said... stand up and be sued by K Shanmugam...

remember the Yaw saga before and after.... flip prata like nobody biz... 1 minute praise WP to the skies... next minute bash Yaw like nobody biz....

@ least GMS got more credibility....

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
like GMS, Scroobal does not respond when he know what he say is indefensible... because he donno how to defend... when a person flip flop so many times, the more they say, the more confused he get himself

remember all his quote praising VW to the skies... after the bugger fuck up he will throw stone like never before...

Scroobal is just 1 big charlatan... if he stand by all the rubbish he said... stand up and be sued by K Shanmugam...

remember the Yaw saga before and after.... flip prata like nobody biz... 1 minute praise WP to the skies... next minute bash Yaw like nobody biz....

Brother BroCoLi,happy new year 2013 to you.
Yes,I as a chap of much lower IQ and EQ,I often left wonder why Brother Scroobal who is of very high IQ and EQ compared to me - my personal humble view,never want to learn the holy trick of :Let's move on" I have seen many clever people using it with fantastic results,funny?BTW,let's like it here as I do not wish Brother Scroobal to think that I bad-mount him,LOL,all the best in 2013.
人的靈魂。
南无阿弥陀佛
南無觀世音菩薩
南無妙法莲华经.

Last edited:

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....let me explain the purpose of this thread for the benefits of naive and impressionables..
it is not to troll and increase posts count....as what some kuku pple believed to be.
so pse take time to read and reflect and made your own judgement.
this thread attempts to expose the illogical and nonsensical posts by the senior and powerful forummers and
showcase the extent of cronyism and double standard prevalent in sbf....the culprits are the same righteous pple who accuse papee of cronyism and double standard.
I had the ISA thrown at me before......suddenly woke up and found myself banned without any warning.
I don't know if and when i will be locked-up/out again or not.......but to hell with it...... that is the price one must be prepared to pay (whether in real life or in cyberworld) for standing up against powerful bullies.

Last edited:

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....let me explain the purpose of this thread for the benefits of naive and impressionables..
it is not to troll and increase posts count....as what some kuku pple believed to be.
this thread attempts to expose the illogical and nonsensical posts by the senior and powerful forummers and
showcase the extent of cronyism and double standard prevalent in sbf....the culprits are the same righteous pple who accuse papee of cronyism and double standard.
I had the ISA thrown at me before......suddenly woke up and found myself banned without any warning.
I don't know if and when i will be locked-up/out again or not.......but to hell with it...... that is the price one must be prepared to pay (whether in real life or in cyberworld) for standing up against powerful bullies.

Kukubird58, you are my idol!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahaha..one kukubird trying to teach the rest to be more kuku then itself.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cant blame ya for catch no Scroobal . Yr comprehension is really wanting. I saw no contradictions.

Just like yr idol, yr head is in the ass - his; and his head in yrs. And both trolling cluelesssly smelling out the trees.

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....kukubird got pea brain so cannot understand all the arguing and debating and playing with words with AIM affair...
i only know that my idol himself got confused and turn his back on his guarantee and went on damage control mode...
this thread got gems and the social activists like AA then kuku don't know how to use the ammo...
these tips are nap shots....like taking penalties with no goalkeeper guarding.....sure to score.
1. PA CEO running election campaigns for papee.........indefensible.
2. Relevation of the century by Kingrant: Singapore was already independent country with its own PM in 1963.....distortion and suppression of Singapore history.....indefensible
what are u guys waiting for....give it to the papees, don't let them get away with such abuses that indefensible???

Last edited:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tks to pple like kukubird to help me educate, no, re-educate Singaporeans on our history and on our cheap skate power desperado Old man's antics during the 16 day independence ra-ra.

hahaha....kukubird got pea brain so cannot understand all the arguing and debating and playing with words with AIM affair...
i only know that my idol himself got confused and turn his back on his guarantee and went on damage control mode...
this thread got gems and the social activists like AA then kuku don't know how to use the ammo...
these tips are nap shots....like taking penalties with no goalkeeper guarding.....sure to score.
1. PA CEO running election campaigns for papee.........indefensible.
2. Singapore was already independent country with its own PM in 1963.....distortion and suppression of Singapore history.....indefensible
what are u guys waiting for....give it to the papees, don't let them get away with such abuses that indefensible???

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
Back from another Teh Tarik and late night Prata session.

Here is the PM's dilemma - no one is ready to assure him that a victory for the PAP is guaranteed and here is the main reason why;

Ong KY is not in the running. Apparently his capital stock is not paying dividends. The strike is too closely linked to his bad work.

Looks like at this stage no one really knows what he will do. It might be a finger in the air after all.

coconut brain.... say Ong KY is not in the running and PAP not confident of winning ...

with help from SDP, RP and SDA... still cant win meh ?

see how accurate coconut brain was....

1. There is no way that TJS qualifies. Boutique fund management is exactly that. There is hardly any capital to lose and within the first few account booking, you would get more than sufficient fund management fee to pay off rentals, and all outgoings with surplus. It is based more on reputation. There is no comparison with $100m capitalisation. There is also no comparison with TKL's background.