• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many Units. Even floor 9 to 20 floor, there is units avaliable. Not hot anymore as high price and no foreign buyers now due to Iskandar cooling measures. Banks in Johor had stopped offering loans for property below RM$1 mil. This is a foreign buyers targeted projects.

Good chance for developer to offer "discount". Early buyers could be burnt if sales is still poor by the end of this year.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good chance for developer to offer "discount". Early buyers could be burnt if sales is still poor by the end of this year.
Maybe but small possibility. Till date, 40% sold. In fact, they already made enough. I reckon the rest of the units sold is all profit. They may convert the rest to service residences to be operated by Amari Hotel as well if it doesn't sell.

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
This 40% consist of only 26 floor or does it include all the units? someone mentioned 26 floor above not open out yet.

Davis

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh.... if it doesnt consist of the 27 floor and above , then the units sold is more than 40%.....why they block the 27floor and above?

Polaris

Alfrescian
Loyal
My appointed lawyer has not been responding at all since i signed the bank agreement. Not sure if they are still operating. Lol....

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked with UMLAND Finance. They can't bill the progress payment as all the state consent for the buyers is still not approved.

invest888

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what are they pending for? What happen to state consent? Don't tell me they will not approve the deal since it is below 1Mil. Sad !

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
UMLAND is setting up a sales office in Singapore to promote their products.

Seri Suasana
#01-02
ANSON HOUSE
SINGAPORE 079911

I received a invitation from them. Opening ceremony on 23 May 2014 5pm.