• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
1500 sounds very familiar. By the way, The Amari Hotel beside our Suasana apartment aboved the commercial unit is 1500myr per night stay if many of us are not aware. Suasana really at a very good location

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, i must admit not easy but let the buyer offer and see how it goes

You can try your luck but pricing wise should be lower than the current selling price from the developer. Example, in Setia Eco Cascadia, buyers are trying to sell Mahagony type at less than RM800K even though the price is stated at RM950K at developer website.

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Neverland opening at the mall.. going to be noisy and messy living there

My understanding is that the Neverland (Singapore's Neverland expansion)occupies 2 levels and the basement is 6000 sq ft of premium entertainment, and should not be noisy.
Upper levels are restaurants and luxury lifestyles malls.
Suasana is the top choice for residence in CBD. Hoped someone can offer me a price for my 3bedroom unit

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today, it is only 30% sold out of 342 units for Suasana.

Oracle
I thought first 20 levels taken up back in 2013, and i was almost the very last secured a unit?
Not quite sure how many cancel after price was raised and loans not approved.
BTW, the price had increased about 20 to 25%

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oracle
I thought first 20 levels taken up back in 2013, and i was almost the very last secured a unit?
Not quite sure how many cancel after price was raised and loans not approved.
BTW, the price had increased about 20 to 25%

The price you quote here which increase about 20-25% is base on developer or you actually check with a bank valuer? I know that many developers tell the same thing to their buyers which the unit they bought is the last few units left. My frank advise is, if you really wanted to let go now, don't think about making big profit....

hasslehoff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask those staying at tribeca beside zouk. Waking up to vomit cig butt is not nice

Cool entertainment hangouts are 'double edged sword' depending how they are tightly managed (with the assistance of the local authorities). They attract Party crowds, but create new opportunities for criminals, eg. drugs, call girls, etc. Lively weekends, filled with laughter, as well as with fights between customers, fights between gangsters over territory. All this attract the police, and their special ways of dealing with problems...

When I was younger, studying in Manchester. There was a famous nightclub called the Hacienda. The local drug gangs fought for territory amongst themselves. Tens of thousands of pounds could be sold over weekends to the massive crowds. The club management and police knew what was going on, but were unable or unwilling to take on the gangs. One fine day the club was sold and new management took over. They made a stand against drugs and refused to let the gangs operate. To send a strong Message to the new management, the gangs decided to take on the small army of bouncers that protected the club. It all ended with seven bouncers being stabbed in one night.

Sometimes, the criminals, police, and business operators need to have an understanding/draw up their own set of rules to coexist, without descending into unpredictable chaos.

As for affecting your property investment...who knows?

Last edited:

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a paragraph mentioning about Suasana. It say managing units for owners . How does it work?Iskandar property cooling downSaturday, 1 August 2015 By: NG BEI SHAN ASK any developer or real estate agent about the Iskandar region and they’ll tell you that the property “heat” in Johor has cooled down. But that was from a high base some two years back. That time, high-profile land deals had hogged the limelight from time to time and developers were busy launching projects in different areas of the Iskandar region. Any developer with Johor exposure would get investors’ attention. Now, the “rush” has come down significantly.“Growth has to normalise. It’s only natural that the growth is gradual,” a player says. Buying interest is dependent on the property type, area and pricing. For instance, industrial properties are still gaining traction from manufacturers. Singaporean companies looking to expand their factories or operations would consider Johor due to the proximity and pricing. Among the property types in Johor, the industrial type saw the highest growth in the number of transactions for the first quarter of 2015 compared to the same quarter last year at 51.8%. Quarter-on-quarter (q-o-q), the number jumped 16%. Another area of growth is commercial properties, which added 6% year-on-year (y-o-y) and 10% q-o-q, data from the National Property Information Centre showed. On the other hand, residential units fell 9% y-o-y and 6.8% q-o-q, while development land declined the most at 27.8% y-o-y and 8% q-o-q. In total, the number of property transactions in Johor for the quarter slid 6.2% compared to a year earlier and fell 4% compared to the previous quarter.“Even though the sale of residential units has slowed down, it should be able to hold up because of the industrial activities there,” an observer points out. Compared with Penang and Kuala Lumpur, Johor fared better in the first quarter of this year. The number of transactions in Penang fell 12% y-o-y and 18% q-o-q. In Kuala Lumpur, the number dipped 9.7% y-o-y and 23% q-o-q. Among the few hot spots, only Selangor did better, with a slight growth of 2% compared with last year and a decrease of 4.5% compared with the previous quarter. Maybank Investment Bank Research analyst Wong Wei Sum tells StarBizWeek that the weaker ringgit had spurred some Singaporeans to buy property in Johor.“Most of the high-rise projects have seen slower take-up rates due to the supply, but there are exceptions. One example is PPB Group Bhd’s condominiums, which have seen very good take-up from Singaporean buyers,” she says. To be noted is that PPB Group’s Southern Marina project is also priced attractively at RM950 per square foot (psf) compared with the average RM1,000 psf in the vicinity. Another project that has seen brisk sales is Eco World Development Group Bhd’s project in Kota Masai, with a strong take-up rate of about 80% for the non-bumiputra lots.“The project is targeted at locals and priced reasonably at around RM500,000 (20x70 sq ft),” she explains. In Kota Masai, another big developer, Mah Sing Group Bhd, is going to launch 396 units of landed houses priced from RM330,000 with a size of 18x65 sq ft. That said, there is a general downtrend in terms of pricing, transaction value and numbers in the southern state, Wong says. The Singaporean government has told its people to be “wary” about the Johor property market due to an oversupply of houses, according to reports from the city state.“That might reduce Singaporeans’ appetite for Johor properties,” says an observer. Exquisite Mode Sdn Bhd, a subsidiary of United Malayan Land Bhd, has launched Suasana Iskandar in the Johor Baru city centre (JBCC). Of the 343 units of serviced apartments for sale, about 150 units are sold. Since then, sales have hit a plateau. Selling prices for the serviced apartments range from RM1,100 psf to RM1,200 psf. Exquisite Mode head Ken Ng concedes that the uncertainties in the country have held buyers back from taking up units.“But we are quick to turn around to boost sales. We’ve changed our business model and provide options for buyers to meet what they need,” he says. The company will help owners lease and manage their units or if they choose to hold the units long term, they can get a 6% yield guarantee for a few years. He says JBCC’s multi-billion transformation plan will change the façade of the city and that will enhance the value of properties there.“The local Government has stopped approving residential units to be built on commercial land in this area. That means our serviced apartments would be one of the few around here,” he adds. In general, observers note that people are still interested in buying property, but the banks are very stringent in releasing mortgage loans.“We get a warm response for housing projects and receive big numbers of bookings, but too bad that many of the loan applications are rejected,” says a property agent. Some of the more conservative players will put some of the development projects on hold or modify their original plans to adapt to the slowdown.http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/B...own/?style=biz

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
1440044684945.jpg1440041519097.jpg1440044572424.jpg

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good luck... anyway, i knew many investors on this project are sweating now.... Obviously not a good choice compare to Country Garden and R&F project near danga bay.