• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong and Teo Ser Luck

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, when the 4 scandals broke, I was quite keen to see what kind of women power got these men.

I was impressed by Ng Boon Gay's Cecilia Sue. While D Koh wasn't hot, she must have at least been young and nubile.

I imagined that the Speaker of Parliament's dalliance must at least be of similar standard. I was disappointed. It could be that she was damned good with her blow jobs but looks wise, waste of time.

On this score, Peter Lim's Angie Pang took the cake.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I imagined that the Speaker of Parliament's dalliance must at least be of similar standard. I was disappointed. It could be that she was damned good with her blow jobs but looks wise, waste of time.

How do you know he hasn't got a few more liaisons going on simultaneously with chicks far hotter than the one that was found out.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
To get $145K a month of public money, I would expect the mudderfarker to work night and day to greatly improve the lives of people whom he serves. To fark around in a "retreat" would be an outrage.

Not even the US President gets to "earn" this kind of money. What has the farker tried to do? What has he achieved? What talents or skills do he have to command this kind of public money? If you go listen to his rally, you will know he knows farkall. Certainly not someone who deserves this kind of pay.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's get drunk!

47804_1602156056166_2601210_n.jpg

Laura Ong's 'Pharoah's Tomb' already has had MORE than 1 visitor already!

http://idly.craveonline.com/2008/02/kate-beckinsales-vagina-is-a-tomb/
In an interview in this month’s Allure, Kate Beckinsale addresses the time she left her boyfriend/co-star, Michael Sheen, for Len Weisman, the director of Underworld. Then she talks about her vagina. I was called a slut when I split up with Michael and began seeing Len, but I’ve only ever had about three boyfriends. Only a handful of people have seen into the Pharaoh’s Tomb!”

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed I don't. Just a pity that one should be remembered for ending one's political career for someone who looked like Ms Ong.

How do you know he hasn't got a few more liaisons going on simultaneously with chicks far hotter than the one that was found out.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of sinkies who like to place the V on others head like a pair of rabbit years....how passé is that?

If this was the US, Laura Ong will be an instant celebrity....tell all book deals...."I fuck the speaker".....movie rights....talk shows....movie roles...pose in playboy etc

May be, she could still write a book.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything is better than that stupid, moronic, inane "V" for victory crap. :rolleyes: How did it all start??? Nobody did that 20 years ago.

I did that 20 years ago ..... I thought it was a secret sign identifying myself as a V-irgin. I thought it was also a sign to indicate common interest in a V-agina. You flash V, she flash V, together Ve-Fuck.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I did that 20 years ago ..... I thought it was a secret sign identifying myself as a V-irgin. I thought it was also a sign to indicate common interest in a V-agina. You flash V, she flash V, together Ve-Fuck.

interesting theory

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The moral of the story, " stay away from mangoes"...even though, one has tasted better or other exotic 'fruits'.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
teo ser luck looked very happy in the photo. Both Laura Ong and Teo Ser Luck face were glowing in the photo :smile: