• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Laura Ong and Teo Ser Luck

jw5

Loyal
It is actually a secret sign indicating whether you close the door when you use the toilet, depending on whether there is a gap between the 2 fingers. :biggrin:

I did that 20 years ago ..... I thought it was a secret sign identifying myself as a V-irgin. I thought it was also a sign to indicate common interest in a V-agina. You flash V, she flash V, together Ve-Fuck.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is actually a secret sign indicating whether you close the door when you use the toilet, depending on whether there is a gap between the 2 fingers. :biggrin:

You must do this to indicate to a woman that you're sexually interested.

67fnk1v.jpg

Two fingers form a 'V', and stick your tongue between them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's precedence throughout history. comfort women are not only confined to japs in ww2. they are there to provide libido and incentives to alpha males.

jw5

Loyal
2 fingers forming a "V" with the tongue out means legs in the air. :biggrin:

You must do this to indicate to a woman that you're sexually interested.

67fnk1v.jpg

Two fingers form a 'V', and stick your tongue between them.