• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Star Trek Into Darkness

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Star Trek into Darkness Official Teaser Trailer
[video=youtube;KpzVnLNXcgY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpzVnLNXcgY&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;1YXNuBDRG5o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YXNuBDRG5o&feature=share&list=UU7v3-2K1N84V67IF-WTRG-Q[/video]

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
star-trek-into-darkness-teaser-poster-revealed-122622-00-1000-100.jpg

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
30 Nov – Malaysian and Singaporean moviegoers are going to get one of this year's best movie treats as they will have the opportunity to witness a nine-minute sneak peek of the 2013 blockbuster "Star Trek Into Darkness" exclusively at TGV Cinemas and Shaw Theatres Lido in Singapore before "The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey" IMAX 3D screenings.

Early this week, Paramount Pictures had already announced that the special brief footage of Abrams's "Star Trek" sequel would only be played in 500 IMAX 3D theatres across America before the screening of the Peter Jackson "Lord Of The Rings" prequel.

Now, after receiving the confirmation of Warner Bros. Pictures in Malaysia and Singapore, the distributors of "The Hobbit" in this region, audiences here will also be able to enjoy the same privilege.

As long as one is headed for the IMAX 3D screenings of "The Hobbit", moviegoers would be able to view the first nine minutes of "Star Trek Into Darkness", which would be locally distributed by United International Pictures Malaysia and Singapore.

J.J. Abrams stunned audiences with his successful reboot of the popular sci-fi movie franchise with "Star Trek" back in 2009 which grossed over US$385 million worldwide.

This time, the New York-born director is back to helm the camera for the sequel, alongside screenwriters Damon Lindelof, Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci. The sci-fi feature will see Chris Pine, Zachary Quinto, Karl Urban, Zoe Saldana, Anton Yelchin, Simon Pegg and John Cho reprising their respective roles in the film.

"Star Trek Into Darkness" will be released in Malaysia and Singapore on 16 May next year.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why are they not sure that he is khan?
the first teaser trailer already tell me 100% , that he is khan.
I know so, because i watch all the star trek movies and all star trek tv series.
I know what i am talking about

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trekkie fan here as well. I am somewhat disappointed that it seems that the second film will still be earth-based. The fun about Star Trek is all those imaginary worlds. Hope that we will have more space flight for ST Into the Darkness. I only finished TNG, Voyager and Deep Space Nine. Trying to work out the slow pace of the originals.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Trekkie fan here as well. I am somewhat disappointed that it seems that the second film will still be earth-based. The fun about Star Trek is all those imaginary worlds. Hope that we will have more space flight for ST Into the Darkness. I only finished TNG, Voyager and Deep Space Nine. Trying to work out the slow pace of the originals.

it is not earth based
stid-t1-05-tt.jpg

stid-t1-10a-tt.jpg

stid-t1-16-tt.jpg

stid-t1-22-tt.jpg

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
stid-t1-36-tt.jpg

Khan commanding reliant attacking enterprise
stid-t1-24-tt.jpg

stid-t1-42-tt.jpg

kirk and spock at warp drive, where spock dies of radiation poisoning

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The original star trek was great. Each sequel got more and more boring and more and more ridiculous. I gave up after number 3.

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
The original star trek was great. Each sequel got more and more boring and more and more ridiculous. I gave up after number 3.

I have only watched the original TV series and a few of the earlier movies. The only thing that got me hooked was the sense of adventure in exploring new worlds. I lost interest when the movies deviated from that theme.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have only watched the original TV series and a few of the earlier movies. The only thing that got me hooked was the sense of adventure in exploring new worlds. I lost interest when the movies deviated from that theme.

we cant be endlessly exploring, viewers get bored you know?

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
we cant be endlessly exploring, viewers get bored you know?

Star Trek filled a genre for me. There are plenty of other movies that provide other genres. I lost interest because ST lost its uniqueness, there was no other franchise quite like it.