• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photos of CSJ singing at Hong Lim Park

suteerak1099

Alfrescian
Loyal
the photos were horrendous. the photographers deserve to be shot. i dunno if they were really covering pics for the event or were they plain voyeuring.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe my eyes see wrongly, but the girl in the red t-shirt & short denim skirt looks quite f-able.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
the photos were horrendous. the photographers deserve to be shot. i dunno if they were really covering pics for the event or were they plain voyeuring.

They should have at least use a digital camera that is 8 megapixels. Me thinks they used camera phones, instead of a proper camera.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There is nothing wrong with the photos. If you guys wanna support, you can donate a good camera to SDP.