• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ex Mediacorp actor 陈文聪 dies

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
705305_449839438407974_605188946_o.jpg

最新消息:前演员陈文聪传出今天中午在医院病逝。
陈文聪在去年10月惊爆患上急性血癌,之后病情一度传出好转,但据了解,他今午因肺炎去世。

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How ironic that this fit guy is dead cause of pneumonia while smokers out there are still alive

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, hope that he RIP.

whenever i read these kind of news, i always tell myself to be mentally prepared and live to the fullest possible. who knows one fine day while walking on the street and some siao lang aka my "enemy" stabbed me in my abdomen...i have this thought cos' i have one birthmark on my stomach that look like a stabbing scar.:(

life is so unpredictable.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya, hope that he RIP.

whenever i read these kind of news, i always tell myself to be mentally prepared and live to the fullest possible. who knows one fine day while walking on the street and some siao lang aka my "enemy" stabbed me in my abdomen...i have this thought cos' i have one birthmark on my stomach that look like a stabbing scar.:(

Nah... the more likely scenario is that you are happily riding in a taxi... then all of a sudden a siao lang in a Ferrari mows through the taxi, killing you instantly. :wink:

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ya, hope that he RIP.

hi there

1. kraft, chin up!
2. just live life:biggrin:
3. honest, the rate sheepishland is going.
4. to much extent, more death to come!:mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this current wife is the 2nd right? i remember his 1st wife was a TCS actress also, chiobu, i forgot her name.

jw5

Loyal
I remember this chap. Was never a leading man, but usually a supporting actor.
Read somewhere that when he stopped acting, he became a scriptwriter for mediacorp for a while.

Megaslots

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is the person who started the international hosted by mark lee.
ang mo speak chinese show.hk ah tat speak lousy chinese.