• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in KL!! :D

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
If invest so far north, must buy very near MRT/LRT.

resale condo tropicana PJ loh. i know the area. not bad one. you can get golf course facing unit RM500k++, 2 bedder 1000 sqf , high floor. google casa tropicana . this is for the older block. mrt coming nearby too. rental about 2k, i guess. maybe can get better if angmo tenant.

and yes! the rubbish chute is INSIDE your unit bay area. developer dijaya, same as capri.

they have a new block just VP too, price a bit higher but you get a brand new unit. the new block should be block E.

Last edited:

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
resale condo tropicana PJ loh. i know the area. not bad one. you can get golf course facing unit RM500k++, 2 bedder 1000 sqf , high floor. google casa tropicana . this is for the older block. mrt coming nearby too. rental about 2k, i guess. maybe can get better if angmo tenant.

and yes! the rubbish chute is INSIDE your unit bay area. developer dijaya, same as capri.

they have a new block just VP too, price a bit higher but you get a brand new unit. the new block should be block E.

Good info. Thanks.

1nottiboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
A question for all of you. Would KL be more attractive to you if it has the HSR? Would you buy if there is a HSR? Or not?

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
A question for all of you. Would KL be more attractive to you if it has the HSR? Would you buy if there is a HSR? Or not?

the HSR, assuming travel time is fast and clearances smooth, is definitely a pull factor for me.

Last edited:

Dfiris

Alfrescian
Loyal

It still depends on where the High Speed Rail Depot is located in Singapore. As I stayed in the East, jus 10 min from Airport. I am currently travelling via Jetstar, at fares abt SGD 60+ return and another SGD30 for the KLIA express & LRT to KLCC. It took me abt 3 1/2 hrs currently door to door.

So a High Speed Rail alternative has to be faster for me (door to door) and the costs got to be lower as well.

skypool

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, I'm looking for investing a condo in KL(KLCC/Bukit Bintang/TRX/Warisan Merdeka/Bangsar/Damasara), any upcoming new projects from now to by end of this year and 1H 2014 to share? :smile:

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
Location of airbase where HSR will end at KL. Abt 5km from petronas tower, 3km from trx. Happy hunting :smile:
image.jpg

ahhock24

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much price is influenced by MRT? For MRT1 your guess as good as mine due to irrational exuberance past 4 years.
MRT2 is a better gauge.
Reference to 1a Stonor(a direct hit), today selling at $850psf (vs avg $700)
image.jpgimage.jpg