• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chio right?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what are you thinking?:biggrin:

chio.jpg

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frankly, italian made bikes may look nice but engine not as durable as jap made ones.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have emotional attachment towards bike. when i was a kid, my father will pillion me around our estate with my brother's scrambler. when i was older, i pillion my 1st girlfriend to school, and i grew to like big bikes and got one vintage CB750 from a former racer during the jurong drive-in era. i still like to ride bikes but definitely not on s'pore roads. feel the wind gushing on your face is a good and even better with a female pillion rider holding tight round your waist, :biggrin:unforgettable.:o

Like cars la

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i have emotional attachment towards bike. when i was a kid, my father will pillion me around our estate with my brother's scrambler. when i was older, i pillion my 1st girlfriend to school, and i grew to like big bikes and got one vintage CB750 from a former racer during the jurong drive-in era. i still like to ride bikes but definitely not on s'pore roads. feel the wind gushing on your face is a good and even better with a female pillion rider holding tight round your waist, :biggrin:unforgettable.:o

I would love to ride a bike from vineyard to vineyards in Australia or NZ very nice and scenic.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Krafty, u ride bike ?
Nowadays I saw sg selling 3 wheeler bike, is it really safer ? It looks cool also. When stop at traffic light no need put footie down. But I not sure when turn at higher speed what will happen ?

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Krafty, u ride bike ?
Nowadays I saw sg selling 3 wheeler bike, is it really safer ? It looks cool also. When stop at traffic light no need put footie down. But I not sure when turn at higher speed what will happen ?

That bike is called spyder.40 grand should get you that bike .