• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

chio right?

Ducati

ducati-bikes-wallpapers-2_82693297.jpg

KoalaJack

Alfrescian
Loyal
always wanted to ride a Harley that resembles a WWII german bikes but somehow....dont have license sigh....

best got big-boobs babe behind...hehehe

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking krafty aka hotbot. Ask your friend to buy for you lah.

View attachment 8136
Picture of Ho Kum Hean with his best friend krafty aha hotbot.

I was watching the news just now and i saw him and his wife having breakfast happily on TV Channel 8 news at 1830hrs after Tan Chuan Jin speak(remember to catch it later at 1030pm later again). He and his wife was wearing white T-shirts some more, i knew all along this bastard son of the bitch has political ambition. from the days at ST Electronics, he harboured this kind of ambition even selling his friend, me, out. I was asked to play mahjong at his place with his friends, i remember. his father was probably a retired cop or SS. he used his influence to intimidate me about what i think of LKY then. No one will know what I went thru when I was at STE. All I can say is this guy has serious integrity problem. he has a wicked heart and there are more to say about him. I intend to see him climb and then sue him, luckily for me, I have a good buddy friend lawyer who i confide my problems to. If he don't sue me now, I will sue him later. dealing with people like him with mata influence, i have to use tactic of the lowest kind. remember my brothers, i dun look like an ugly dick head like him and i have a more beautiful wife before. all thanks to lky cronies! now he has left STE, and my previous communication with him as a trap on Linkedin, he asked me to move on. I will show it to you guys when the time come.

Last edited: