• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Own Question Post - blood pressure monitor machine, which is reliable?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This one I learn from my good old doctor & some research on the internet, when getting up. do it slowly & getting horny at 2-6am in the morning, take it easy too...doctor says "relax"..how to relax? where you see a "pair of juicy"..a man got to do, what he need to do.. ha ha ha never mind, the BP or ypu may collapse at time in the morning & become of the statistic.... ha ha ha

Do in moderation!!

halsey02 when you say 2-6am horny and want to do it I think must be seriously horny :p. Be careful at that time not from stroke or heart attack but from angry partner who wants to sleep.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I bought mine at TTSH, with some discount,, with 24 months warranty & free accuracy test, bought the wall adaptor for $30, in case I can not find batteries...but this is only for insurance...The lower end models, that is cheaper Omron's are assembled or made in Vietnam or China, look kind of flimsy.

Needed to have one of this blood pressure monitor, for the BP is beginning to rise & fall like the stock market index...some day "over bought" * some day "over sold"...

Monitoring the BP is just one thing, I have restarted an exercise routine, for I have stopped doing physical excercise for a very long time, no more playing games, like squash, Tennis , Table Tennis or even Badminton ( now bedminton), or even gone jogging. So now, it is brisk walking up to 1km every monring..before the cock crows ( never mind which "cock") & controlling what goes into the stomach, that is, watch what we eat.

Monitoring BP is just part of it...diet & exercise, must follow, or we will become a statistic for the 2am-6am..."statistic".

halsey02, I will be starting a similar plan like you and I hope I will be successful and discipline to follow. I really hope. But mine will also include the detoxification program. Thanks for these words I take them as an encouragement for me. Cheers.

archcherub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tomorrow need to buy two units of blood pressure monitor for my homes. May I request any one here to help recommend me a good reliable product? Brands, models and why is this model so good.

Thank you all.

my family doctor uses Omron in his clinic, so he ask me buy omron too.
but i went guardian, the price a bit costly.

went google and found this
blood pressure machines

bought 2, 1 for myself, the other for my dad.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my family doctor uses Omron in his clinic, so he ask me buy omron too.
but i went guardian, the price a bit costly.

went google and found this
blood pressure machines
bought 2, 1 for myself, the other for my dad.

The type of monitor where you wrap around the wrist is not as accurate as those that you wrap around above the elbow.

For an idea of the market rate just take a look at http://list.qoo10.sg/s/BLOOD-PRESSURE-MONITOR?keyword=blood+pressure+monitor&keyword_auto_change=
Japanese models like Omron are more expensive because they have a good reputation. The more expensive models have features like memory where you can store previous readings.

I think spending $200 to $300 for a one time purchase is reasonable. However I am an old uncle who now takes health matters very seriously because I have had serious problems in the past.

archcherub

Alfrescian
Loyal
The type of monitor where you wrap around the wrist is not as accurate as those that you wrap around above the elbow.

For an idea of the market rate just take a look at http://list.qoo10.sg/s/BLOOD-PRESSURE-MONITOR?keyword=blood+pressure+monitor&keyword_auto_change=
Japanese models like Omron are more expensive because they have a good reputation. The more expensive models have features like memory where you can store previous readings.

I think spending $200 to $300 for a one time purchase is reasonable. However I am an old uncle who now takes health matters very seriously because I have had serious problems in the past.

you are right. the 7121 i bought is wrap above the elbow.
its a good investment. i forgot how much i paid for it. i think abt $78 from the www.seniorcare.com.sg