• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Another sinkie killed in Johore

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean trampled to death by elephants

The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012

KLUANG: An elderly man was trampled to death by a herd of elephants during a trip to his oil palm plantation.

Singaporean Toh Sam Yit, 79, who has a Permanent Resident status, and his grandson went to the area from their house in Taman Lian Seng, Kahang, on Monday when the tragedy occurred.

According to the victim's eldest son, Toh Sin Ming, 51, his father was supposed to have returned to Singapore to visit his granduncle.

"However, my father changed his mind and decided to take my 15-year-old son to the plantation in Kampung Orang Asli Punan near the Mersing border," Sin Ming said.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to wonder why Sporeans are dying abroad. Is it really that more dangerous out there:confused: Or is it that Sporeans don't have enough street sense to stay out of trouble, outside this island:confused:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have to wonder why Sporeans are dying abroad. Is it really that more dangerous out there:confused: Or is it that Sporeans don't have enough street sense to stay out of trouble, outside this island:confused:

Sinkie lost it sense of surviving skill after so long live in SG.
Step by elephant??? That very unlucky/lucky even TOTO more easy to hit 1st price.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie lost it sense of surviving skill after so long live in SG.
Step by elephant??? That very unlucky/lucky even TOTO more easy to hit 1st price.

I remember last time it was SIA staff dying on the road in accidents in Australia. The Spore "experience" is not very useful in the bigger outside world.

Even our talented Ho Ching has & is finding this out :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Asian elephants are tame creatures who will not attack unless you provoke or mistreat it.
It is highly probable that the retiree Sinkie 'finish meal but no shit' and was 'playing' with those animals.

As usual, the news article only reports one side of the story.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look on the bright side: dying abroad means you get the option of a proper burial instead of being automatically sent to the BBQ stove to be reduced to ashes.

Also, I doubt your organs will be robbed... oops, I mean harvested for the benefit of the needy, if you were to die outside Singapore.

contangee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see what's wrong with getting cremated and organ donated. Once you die, you're gone. Better if you let someone else live better.

Look on the bright side: dying abroad means you get the option of a proper burial instead of being automatically sent to the BBQ stove to be reduced to ashes.

Also, I doubt your organs will be robbed... oops, I mean harvested for the benefit of the needy, if you were to die outside Singapore.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

With the greying population & stress in Spore, I doubt they are getting good parts from the lesser mortals. Even the elites have inferior parts. Would you want parts from the old leaf, or from any of his family members e.g. one who looks like more than a guy than a female, the cancer survivor, ...:o

However for Sporeans dying overseas, the relatives get to save $$$ on funeral costs & they also get to have a final resting place which is denied to Sporeans.:(

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Star/Asia News Network
Wednesday, Nov 28, 2012

Singaporean Toh Sam Yit, 79, who has a Permanent Resident status, and his grandson went to the area from their house in Taman Lian Seng, Kahang, on Monday when the tragedy occurred.

Sinkie with PR in matland, or vice versa?

Kanggie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In order to confirm culpable homicide, the court needs a re-enactment of the murder scene. No elephants handlers are willing to take up the responsibility to get the elephants to act according to script.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sink Mersing has a nature reserve. around mersing got many chinese restaurant serving exotic animals, including tigers.
These protected species are delicacies to the chinese. They don't care about conservation laws. they just pay orang asli to hunt the animals down and pay them some money.
The malaysian government should do the right thing and pay the orang asli to protect their habitat. That way, they will have some money in their pocket instead of having to hunt for the foodies.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I sink Mersing has a nature reserve. around mersing got many chinese restaurant serving exotic animals, including tigers.
These protected species are delicacies to the chinese. They don't care about conservation laws. they just pay orang asli to hunt the animals down and pay them some money.
The malaysian government should do the right thing and pay the orang asli to protect their habitat. That way, they will have some money in their pocket instead of having to hunt for the foodies.

Abang you sure about this or not? You just made it up correct?

Btw the orang asli are also guilty of this. If you aid someone you are equally guilty.