• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Workers' Party

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]theonlinecitizen[/h]News/Media Website

It was probably the biggest crowd at a WP rally ever.
[Photo: Yahoo]

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

theonlinecitizen

News/Media Website

Another view of the crowd in Hougang.
Photo: Darren Soh.

10402022_10153683976831383_6282833865017203691_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

theonlinecitizen

News/Media Website

Low Thia Khiang:

"You have to decide whether having more ruling party MPs in Parliament resulting in an imbalanced Parliament is in the best interest of the future of Singapore and your children."

Help build a balanced Parliament: Low Thia Khiang
The Workers' Party secretary general, Low Thia Khiang, has surged Singaporeans to help build a balanced Parliament. Mr Low made the call in a message posted on the WP website on Tuesday. "You have ...
theonlinecitizen.com

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)[/h]Politician

Came home from the first WP rally which I spoke at, and found this cup of honey made by my eldest daughter (the Bak Chang on eve of nomination was from my younger daughter). She said my voice sounded quite husk from the live video she was watching online. Need to smoothen it with honey water. Thanks!

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)[/h]Politician

Here's a blog I wrote 4 years ago. Fancy meeting Philip, the eldest great grandson of Chew Joo Chiat, again at his house in Marine Parade yesterday when we did our house visits. Still looking as fit as he was 4 years ago. Blog on, Philip!

Passionately preserving our heritage
Meet Mr Philip Chew, retired civil servant, active volunteer, great grandson of Mr Chew Joo Chiat and passionate defender of the Joo Chiat heritage. I came across Philip's blog ( yesterday while r...
joochiattoday.wordpress.com

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)

Politician

Text of my speech yesterday. Proud to introduce to you my team mates, dedicated people who had served alongside myself and many of our volunteers quietly for several years. Here's some extracts to summarise:

"ESM Goh and MSF Minister Tan Chuan-Jin had said that the WP is like a rooster claiming credit that the sun rises each morning because of its crowing. Actually, they are mistaken. The rooster does not crow to make the sun rise. It crows each morning to tell people that, it is morning. It is telling the people, 'Hey, wake up!'"

"You, the brave voters of Singapore, gave them a BIG wake up call in 2011 when for the first time, a GRC, the Aljunied GRC was lost by the PAP. 'Hey, wake up! You have ignored us for too long', you told them. 'Wake up from you sleep and go get the system fixed!'"

"4 and a half years later, by the grand wisdom of a small but powerful committee, Joo Chiat SMC is no more. A wise elder stateman recently said that oppositions are like nomads looking for territories to contest every elections. Well sir, I am no nomad. You didn’t keep Joo Chiat SMC, but hey, nevermind. I am still here!"

"I remember some valuable lessons I had learnt from young; that if someone pushes you around, stand up to the bully and take the fight back to them. Otherwise, they will just keep doing it, again and again."

"This is team Marine Blue, because Marine should be blue, not white! Come September 11, vote the Workers’ Party. Empower your future!"

YJJ Rally Speech - 2 Sep 2015
Below is the speech which I had delivered in Hougang on 2 Sep 2015, on the first night of the WP's series of rallies: Dear Singaporeans, dear voters of Marine Parade GRC, dear supporters of the Wor...
yeejj.wordpress.com

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]theonlinecitizen[/h]News/Media Website

“Let me tell you, I’ve tolerated them for very long,” Mr Low told the huge crowd, which responded with loud cheers.
“But the most important thing is after the inspection of the accounts, they found no criminal offence.

“But the PAP is making it like we have committed some big offence, and grossly exaggerated the matter.
“But today, we are still firmly standing here.”

“We the Workers’ Party have braved storm and wind, and we will proudly and courageously walk through them!”

WP comes out swinging, sets record straight on AHPETC
All three chairpersons of the Aljunied-Hougang-Punggol East Town Council (AHPETC) stoutly defended their town council’s record and performance at the...
theonlinecitizen.com

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP rally on Friday, 4 Sept - Hope it will not heavy rain !!!!
Is LTK afraid to hold 2 rallies a night ????

Attachments

• rallylistsept4.jpg
    rallylistsept4.jpg
    156.2 KB · Views: 353