• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Workers' Party

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=5]Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠) changed his cover photo.[/h]
10382447_755234611210982_1613408667659379317_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

Please be informed that Disgrace WP former MP for Hougang Playboy Yaw Shing Leong said that he voted for PAP against other opposition party.
WP is a fake opposition party.
WP is PAP 'B' Team
WP is a silence party
PAP is like BN and WP is MCA.

WP waste of space:
September 29, 2014 at 9:47 pm (Quote)
@Current WP is fake Opposition:
September 29, 2014 at 7:13 pm Current WP is fake Opposition(Quote)

WORKERS’ PARTY IS A FAKE OPPOSITION PARTY
JBJ is watching LTK and SL making the fall of WP.

Response:
I am an anti PIGS supporter and I hate the fucking bunch of useless, greedy, arrogant idiots MIW. I do not have any favourite opposition Party. I find it’s very true of what the author said. LTK has been in parliament almost 20 years, what has he done? Absolutely nothing. They won the elections was because there was no other better opposition party to challenge PAP, LTK also clever in winning the teochew supporters. Honestly, WP is a waste of space. WP supporters, don’t be upset with my comments. I am speaking from my heart, fact is fact, they are not questioning the important issues in parliament. LTK is not clever in debate maybe because of his Chinese language. WP motto is not ‘you die your biz’, their motto is ‘CHEE KEE KOO CHEE KEE’.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]14.09.21 Paya Lebar Division Kopi with Show Mao @ 138[/h]Updated <abbr title="Sunday, September 28, 2014 at 8:25pm" data-utime="1411907114" class="timestamp">on Sunday</abbr>

Photo Credit: Adrian Sim

1781515_769366363124580_3946780521811400963_o.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

MIW R liars:
October 2, 2014 at 8:13 am (Quote)

I am now very iffy about the Workers Party.
And very in favor of SDP and Dr Chee.
Voters, pls support the SDP in coming GE

============================================================

Singaporean907:
October 2, 2014 at 8:27 am (Quote)

Wp is nothing to pap total no fear at all. When
come to Chee that is a different situation,they
will not sleep well. I know I ll create a storm
If I say even lee ky afraid to head on with chee
sj. Don’t agree? Nevermind, chee soon Juan
If u are reading this, I like u to know that I read
U well. Hahaha

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]14.09.17 Paya Lebar Division Senior Hair Cut[/h]Updated <abbr title="Sunday, September 28, 2014 at 7:49pm" data-utime="1411904999" class="timestamp">on Sunday</abbr>

10626372_769354783125738_8004329448866108795_o.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
from TR Emeritius

rustNoPig:
September 30, 2014 at 5:42 pm (Quote)

No more voting for WP.
Vote for any opposition party besides WP.
WP is now sleeping with PAP.

============================================================
Singaporean907:
September 30, 2014 at 7:02 pm (Quote)

Yes, WP is sleeping. Do not waste your vote
for them. Please vote any opp. Party other than
Wp .

==============================================================

Hang Tuah:
September 30, 2014 at 7:06 pm (Quote)
TrustNoPig:

No more voting for WP.
Sadly I’ve to agree.
Except for its die hard supporters the rest of us can see that WP has no comments on current issues eg return our CPF, toll hikes, ERP, train breakdowns, missing taxis, PRC con man, fake professor etc.
Low has to step down if he’s so ultra conservative and over deferential to PAP.
No more WP rallies for me.

===========================================================
Big NO for WP:
September 30, 2014 at 8:12 pm (Quote)

Do not vote for WP, LTK is LHL favourite opposition. WP motto:CHE KE KO CHE KE. They are good in rally, like LHL said, roar like a tiger but mouse in parliament. They are very happy warming the seat with 16000 per month. Vote any oppositions except PAP’A’ team and PAP’B’ team(WP)

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]14.09.17 Paya Lebar Division Senior Hair Cut[/h]Updated <abbr title="Sunday, September 28, 2014 at 7:49pm" data-utime="1411904999" class="timestamp">on Sunday</abbr>

10658948_769354779792405_6512177030017010488_o.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hang Tuah:
TrustNoPig:

No more voting for WP.
Sadly I’ve to agree.
Except for its die hard supporters the rest of us can see that WP has no comments on current issues eg return our CPF, toll hikes, ERP, train breakdowns, missing taxis, PRC con man, fake professor etc.

================================================== =========
Big NO for WP:

Do not vote for WP, LTK is LHL favourite opposition. WP motto:CHE KE KO CHE KE. They are good in rally, like LHL said, roar like a tiger but mouse in parliament. They are very happy warming the seat with 16000 per month. Vote any oppositions except PAP’A’ team and PAP’B’ team(WP)

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]14.09.17 Paya Lebar Division Senior Hair Cut[/h]Updated <abbr title="Sunday, September 28, 2014 at 7:49pm" data-utime="1411904999" class="timestamp">last Sunday</abbr>

1956820_769354776459072_2369419366677865483_o.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hang Tuah:
TrustNoPig:

No more voting for WP.
Sadly I’ve to agree.

================================================== =========
Big NO for WP:

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Smile, Mdm Wong"
The old lady in this photo is Mdm Wong. 74 years old this year, she is a tough old lady. She faces her life circumstances with true grit and stoicism. Do not be deceived by her slow movements (due to old age and pain in her knees) and her small bending frame, she has steel within. She speaks up for herself, and pursue the matter she raised over and over again. When her flat was thoroughly charred after a fire in 2012, she depended mainly on her own strengths to rebuild it and return her life back to normalcy. I can attest to the deplorable condition of the flat during MP Faisal's visit to her flat in the immediate aftermath of the fire. When I coaxed her for a smile to complement her first ever selfie, she was game enough. Thank you, Mdm Wong. A pioneer and my friend. Many good years ahead and stay cool always!

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
perm oozed thru me fingers:
October 4, 2014 at 12:17 pm (Quote)
The security for MP Teo had no issue with the ‘heckling’.
from TR Emeritius

WP is fake opposition party.

The ymca has no issue with the ‘heckling’.
The kids parents has no issue with the ‘heckling’.
No one called the police to arrest them for the ‘heckling’.
But you all know what? LTK’s WP Bernie was no where found in the protest but claimed that they was Heckling the kids.
WP standard.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=5]Daniel PS Goh[/h]A few years ago, in a research trip to Hong Kong, I spent a memorable few hours with an activist involved in both the heritage protection movement and the democracy movement. He brought me to lunch at his favourite cha chaan teng filled with cantonese din and loud-but-kindly auntie servers in a district challenged by gentrification and property developers. After lunch, he showed me around the district like a ghost haunting a battlefield, floating easily in and out of the human traffic to meet locals, developers and government officers involved in a web of struggle, opening my eyes to things and relationships I would have easily missed.

And this was before he headed down to Statue Square to join a protest for media freedom. I had a question for him: what is the link between his heritage activism and his democracy activism? He said something quite profound that I am still thinking through.

He said he was defending his 街坊 (jiefang in mandarin), which roughly translates to neighbourhood, but which means much more to him than that. It means being part of a local community able to walk freely in its own land, where everyone shares the same courtyard like a big family whose memories run deep in the soil. For him, the cha chaan teng, though not near where he lived, was his 街坊. Queen's Pier, though colonial in intent and origins, was his 街坊. Hong Kong, though a global city, was his 街坊. China, though he thought was behaving like an imperial overlord, was his 街坊 and championing democracy was ultimately about defending this 街坊 in the world.

I hope he and others are keeping safe and strong in the streets-turned-街坊. An amazing city with incredible citizens.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=5]The Workers' Party[/h]In response to media queries on PM Lee's remarks at the NUSS 60th Anniversary lecture on Friday that WP "argued for zero foreign worker growth" during the Population White Paper debate in Parliament last year, WP's media team chair Gerald Giam, said:

"WP said during and after the Population White Paper debate in 2013 that we should focus on restructuring the economy to become more productivity- and innovation-driven, rather than being overly dependent on foreign labour. We said Singapore should aim to grow the local workforce by, for example, helping more women and senior citizens to enter or re-enter the workforce. This, together with the Government's target of 2-3% productivity growth per annum, would enable us to hold the foreign worker numbers constant, while still achieving GDP growth of 2.5-3.5%."

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is PAP 'B' Team
PAP is like BN and WP is MCA

WP- We want you to ask why MDA banned "To Singapore with Love" and not childish issues.

from TR Emeritius

Richard:
October 5, 2014 at 3:05 pm (Quote)
WP Bernard Chen publicly declared his parents are happy to leave their money in CPF even though they have not enough for retirement.
WP Yee jumped the gun and kpkb on the NON-HECKLING issue but kept quiet when PAP MP supported conman for PR with fake credentials.
How to trust these idiots??

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Richard:

October 5, 2014 at 3:05 pm (Quote)
WP Bernard Chen publicly declared his parents are happy to leave their money in CPF even though they have not enough for retirement.
WP Yee jumped the gun and kpkb on the NON-HECKLING issue but kept quiet when PAP MP supported conman for PR with fake credentials.
How to trust these idiots??

Last edited:

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=5]Chen Show Mao[/h]
Selamat Hari Raya Haji from our neighbourhood mosque. The Masjid Haji Yusoff has been a landmark in the neighbourhood for close to a hundred years -- here's looking at hundreds more!