• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Workers' Party

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Workers' Party

#‎EmpowerYourFuture‬ ‪#‎GE2015‬

11947485_1169527723063809_5145401772480529493_n.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Dylan Ng Foo Eng 黄富荣[/h]Public Figure

Thank you residents of Serangoon Central for your warm welcome on Day 1 of our ground campaign. We really enjoyed meeting and talking to all of you !
11990591_1625704051022808_549642756388162153_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why WP always hold only 1 rally a night in every elections???
Tonight at opening rally at Hougang, about 10 WP members talk and the the rest are for show only.
I saw the time keeper kept reminding the speaker to cut short the speech?
Like that how to fight against PAP ???
Opposition supporters have no chance to listen to other WP potential candidates talk comprehensively ?
I saw Yee Jenn Jong and Faisal speech was reminded to cut short the speech by the time keeper.
Why can't WP hold 2 rallies a night ???
How to convince voters WP members are good speaker ???
I understand tomorrow 3/9 again only one WP rally ???
Is LTK afraid to hold 2 rally a night ???

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mothership.sg

News/Media Website

#‎GE2015‬: Here's our photo of the day from our collaboration with Edwin Koo and his fellowship of amazing photographers. It was taken by Lim Weixiang (Zeitgeist Photos by Weixiang Lim. ) who was shooting a WP outreach session in Hougang constituency on Wednesday morning.

In his own words:

"While following Mr Low and the other MPs in Hougang, Mr Low spotted this elderly lady pushed by her daughter in a wheelchair. He went up to her and greeted her in Teochew, but what moved me was his hands — his fingers touching hers — so genuine that it could not have been that he was doing it for the camera. I used a longer lens for this shot as I wanted to isolate them from the background."

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Daniel Goh 吴佩松[/h]Public Figure

My side of the story ... Back home from campaigning in East Coast to prepare for party political broadcast, and my dad comes back from NTUC and goes, "eh your Workers' Party people at the other block, they ask me to vote for them, I say sure one, my son East Coast one, Daniel Goh, and they very happy, say will come up."

"Orh okay, the botak is it?"

"Yah, and a girl called Her something and a man called D something."

I carry on working on my com next to the door, then all of a sudden, Ru appears at the door with her geeky smile, "HELLO!" and a troop of blue soldiers appear behind her. I quickly go put on my party polo tee as I was wearing an unclely singlet and sports shorts.
We took a group photo in the corridor garden (thanks Steven for blocking my shorts and legs in the photo), with my true blue supporter neighbour shouting "Workers' Party!" from his flat to make us smile. My son was bemused and stuck the Marine Parade calling card on our door.

I come back from the rally and wife tells me the story. They were watching the rally on the com, just when I was speaking, when the PAP fellas came house visiting, "hello sir, please vote for us." "Sure sure," says my dad to the shock of my wife and sniggers of my mum, while my son hisses at them. The whites go, "but you have the Workers' Party card stuck on your door." My dad points to his grandson, "he stick one!" And I spoke on kiasi, kiasu and kiagui ...

He Ting Ru 何廷儒

We greeted a resident who said "My son is in East Coast!"
We asked who his son was, to which he replied "Daniel!"
Thanks Papa Goh for the support and to the rest of the family for the warm hospitality!