• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Workers' Party

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]Daniel PS Goh[/h]With WP youth members and volunteers, understanding and appreciating how our good life is built on the backs of pioneers like hers. Puts any sacrifices my generation may make into perspective.

11043173_871079089621502_1446893659583686938_n.jpg

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
WP is a silent party

Workers Party MPs has wasted 3 years in the parliament.

Of course if Dr Chee could change and win hearts and win a GRC, that would be all the more cloud- nine for singaporeans as a whole.

Is true that CPF money is personal savings, why shameless PAP is using these monies to paste their face?

Yes , CPF for house, for investments, but for what special account, for retirement is too extreme. What about those many who have no CPF money?

Touch your heart, what is national lottery for ?

A good Govt must have another network for retirement because you have Govt investment arms and all kinds of money machines scouring public monies to the point of bleeding.

Yes, NS conscription issue is one killer issue that SDP should include. PAP is overspending defence budget and Govt officals' salaries and people suffer as a consequence.

PG package does not incude hospitalization, PG is just a hogwash only to enrich the GPs.

Surprisingly, Why WP MPs are not talking and arguing real issues in the parliament. Yes, I will also spoilt my votes in Aljunied GRC next GE. I will also encourage friends and neighbors not to vote WP anymore.

Hope Dr Chee can make a breakthrough. Hope LHL will get the curse.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[h=2]The Workers' Party[/h]
"The Budget can play a large part in nation building. This and recent Budgets call on a spirit of collective responsibility in several notable ways: providing Silver Support to seniors in need, implementing risk-pooling for life’s vicissitudes via Medishield Life, and emphasizing social responsibility of high income earners to pay more progressive taxes. The government has also moved to utilize more of the returns on investment of reserves to fund national expenditures, while sinking resources for lifelong learning that has the potential to mitigate inequality. These directions are welcome, as they carry the ingredients of building social solidarity and a united nation." - Sylvia Lim

Budget 2015 Speech – MP Sylvia Lim
By MP for Aljunied GRC, Sylvia Lim [Delivered in Parliament on 3 Mar 2015] Social Solidarity @ SG50? A Work in Progress As I listened to the Deputy Prime
wp.sg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Workers' Party

Gerald Giam calls for more flexibility for CPF members to start receiving CPF payouts earlier, for the CPF Payout Eligibility Age to be de-linked from the Retirement or Re-employment Age, for personalised public education to be conducted for all CPF members approaching retirement, for the basis for calculating the Silver Support quantum to be made public and for Silver Support to be paid out monthly instead of quarterly.

Budget Speech 2015 – NCMP Gerald Giam
By Non-Constituency MP, Gerald Giam [Delivered in Parliament on 3 Mar 2015] Mdm Speaker, The DPM and Finance Minister has laid out the key thrusts for th
wp.sg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Workers' Party

"工人党建议将提取公积金的年龄降低到六十岁,并允许新加坡人延迟领取公积金每个月的配息:每延迟一年,每个月能领取的配息则增加几个百分点,一直到七十岁为." Chen Show Mao

Budget 2015 Speech – MP Chen Show Mao
For People. For Nation. For Future为民 ● 为国 ● 共创未来For People. For Nation. For Future (Malay voiceover)For People. For Nation. For Future (Tamil voiceover)
wp.sg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WP is a silent party

Workers Party MPs has wasted 3 years in the parliament.

Of course if Dr Chee could change and win hearts and win a GRC, that would be all the more cloud- nine for singaporeans as a whole.

Is true that CPF money is personal savings, why shameless PAP is using these monies to paste their face?

Yes , CPF for house, for investments, but for what special account, for retirement is too extreme. What about those many who have no CPF money?

Touch your heart, what is national lottery for ?

A good Govt must have another network for retirement because you have Govt investment arms and all kinds of money machines scouring public monies to the point of bleeding.

Yes, NS conscription issue is one killer issue that SDP should include. PAP is overspending defence budget and Govt officals' salaries and people suffer as a consequence.

PG package does not incude hospitalization, PG is just a hogwash only to enrich the GPs.

Surprisingly, Why WP MPs are not talking and arguing real issues in the parliament. Yes, I will also spoilt my votes in Aljunied GRC next GE. I will also encourage friends and neighbors not to vote WP anymore.

Hope Dr Chee can make a breakthrough. Hope LHL will get the curse.

I don't think it is a silent party, more like a timid party. They play by the PAP rules. Unless they wake up, they will fail to win GE 2016.

You can't do politics based on the rules defined by the PAP. It is time for the WP to step up and set the rules of democracy here. Put the PAP on the defensive instead of letting the PAP keep taking cheap shots.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)

February 26 at 11:29pm ·
A pleasant goodies surprise when we did Party house visits during CNY period and came across a family of strong WP supporters with WP umbrellas and inflatable hammers at home. Thanks for the refreshing drinks and food.

10983313_832776710123438_8723995213323088197_o.jpg

11025949_832776720123437_8000922850905330772_o.jpg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)

February 28 at 6:12pm ·
House visits today brought me to my childhood playground at Jln Bangsawan. This swing is about the only thing left from what I had played with. The rest of the equipment have been refreshed.

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Workers' Party

"To have a culture of innovation, our young will need to read widely, consider different perspectives, think out of the box, and venture deep into subjects that may have no clear right and wrong answers. People will have to dare to question norms and find new solutions to old problems. They will need to dream big from young." - Yee Jenn Jong, JJ (余振忠)

Budget 2015 Speech – NCMP Yee Jenn Jong
By Non-Constituency MP, Yee Jenn Jong [Delivered in Parliament on 4 Mar 2015] Madam Speaker, I will cover two aspects of the Budget in my speech. First i
wp.sg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Workers' Party

"With human capital as our only natural resource, a more forgiving attitude must be exercised towards people who may not have succeeded at the first instance either in an exam or at some other important career cross-junction. Equally important, the opportunity for skills upgrading and a second chance should be one every Singaporean must grab with both hands." - Pritam Singh

Budget 2015 Speech – MP Pritam Singh
By MP for Aljunied GRC, Pritam Singh [Delivered in Parliament on 4 Mar 2015] Madam Speaker, A major theme of this year’s Budget revolves around prepari
wp.sg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Workers' Party

"Puan, akhirkata, saya harap pemerintah dapat membuat penilaian yang serius tentang cadangan-cadangan yang telah diutarakan agar skim-skim yang disebutkan diatas akan mendatangkan lebih maanfaat kepada masyarakat Singapura secara keseluruhannya, ini sesuai dengan objektif pemerintah untuk membina sebuah masyarakat yang saksama dan inklusif." - Muhamad Faisal Abdul Manap

Budget 2015 Speech – MP Muhamad Faisal bin Abdul Manap
By MP for Aljunied GRC, Muhamad Faisal bin Abdul Manap [Delivered in Parliament on 4 Mar 2015] Puan, Belanjawan 2015, pada pandangan saya, membawa mesej
wp.sg

sengkang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Workers' Party

"Madam, the ownership of our CPF savings is never in doubt. The monies in the CPF belong to each and every one of us but this ownership assurance is cold comfort to people who cannot access their life savings due to moving targets caused by inflation, life expectancy, and the intended pegging of the Draw Down Age to Retirement Age." - PNG ENG HUAT

Budget 2015 Speech – MP Png Eng Huat
By MP for Hougang SMC, Png Eng Huat [Delivered in Parliament on 4 Mar 2015] Madam Speaker, I welcome the initiatives outlined in Budget 2015 to support and in
wp.sg

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the 3 yrs that passed, the co-driver n his stanbys are car washers(not co-driver),
polishing the white cars to its glaring gleam.
Talking so much about First World Parliamentry during election is only a hog-wash.

mojoe

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the 3 yrs that passed, the co-driver n his stanbys are car washers(not co-driver),
polishing the white cars to its glaring gleam.
Talking so much about First World Parliamentry during election is only a hog-wash.

ever since WP got into parliament there have been some changes. We need a co driver.