• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ah Nehs are the most act-blur inconsiderate SCUMS wherever they go!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just had an altercation with a queue jumping Ah Neh in a fast food joint in HK. This clown tried to cut into the food collection queue then when pple in the queue stared at him, this bloody Ah Neh went to the back just behind me. And immediately this fat fucktard tried to jump queue again by pushing his ticket to the serving staff. That's went I ticked this fat fucker Ah Neh off.

Also had similar experience on the MTR. When exiting a fucking Ah Neh tried to push his way ahead of me in the queue.

Another occasion - a retard dark skinned fucktard fresh from Ah Neh Land picked up free Chinese papers he couldn't read and stood next to me and start flipping page after page. Problem is every time this fucktard flipped his paper, his clumsy fat and useless hands were bumping into mine and it was a crowded train. Have to tick this dark brainless fucktard off THREE times before he got it and not a single word of apology from this dark skinned Ah Neh fucktard!

People sitting on train floors are very rare in HK. Same too for people talking loudly. Whenever I have encountered these, there is a 75 percent chance that the culprits are Ah Nehs.

Many Hongkies just give them a rude stare and move away from these clowns. The weird smell is another reason to stay away from them.

There are many places that I want to see in this world, but Ah Neh land is not one of them. No matter how rich Ah Neh becomes, which is questionable given their crumbling infrastructure. Only an India without Indians will make me reconsider.

And these clowns aren't even good at IT. They are just cheap labour that takes a long time to resolve any IT issue and shake their useless heads along the way. Pinoys at smile and joke though they don't solve the IT problems any faster. The only Ah Neh IT firm I 've heard of is books cooking Satyam. Better at cooking books then IT! Useless fucktards.

Appreciate if forummers will share their experiences as well.

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can a Chinese make roti-prata?! Who will want to eat... It's in their blood, they flip flop better than others.

fukyuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember the game you play when young. If you can be reborn, what do you like to be the next time. The shuddering thought is to be a curry eating ah neh.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, this what the fucking ah neh doing in sg. cut queue, inconsiderate behaviour in mrt and in bus. fucking smelly.

i got a friend kena conned go india. thought maybe like China, got a lot of ancient site to visit. he told me, "knn even open air also got smell!!!!!" hahahaha!!! limpeh laugh like siao lan at yakun!!! coffee also spit out. then he go on to say, his luggage and clothing also got smell!!! go home liao, the smell follow him back to his house!!! gotta use strong air freshener for weeks before the smell gone!!! he even told me the smell worse than SARS and it's contagious!!!!!! because SARS can prevent the smell cannot prevent. knn!!! the yakun flimsy table almost kena topple.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can a Chinese make roti-prata?! Who will want to eat... It's in their blood, they flip flop better than others.

u r wrong, local mama now get mainland Chinese to man the prata shop. i ever had prata by China man, surprisingly good.
i think ah neh from mama land cannot come to work in F&B right? due to some diseases in them right?

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. ts, choon boh?
2. are you some sinkie or an individual from hk?
3. honest, hongkies do not take things sitting down hoh!
4. the ah nehs there definitely know it.
5. especially on the mtr or public places.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u r wrong, local mama now get mainland Chinese to man the prata shop. i ever had prata by China man, surprisingly good.

Cannot be.. chinaman don't have that bawu to make nice prata...

.... unless they have added a few drops of 'essence of ah neh oil' into the prata dough :eek:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ya man, just go youtube one can see how Hongkies abuse the rude and inconsiderate PRCs who try to play punk

hi there

1. ts, choon boh?
2. are you some sinkie or an individual from hk?
3. honest, hongkies do not take things sitting down hoh!
4. the ah nehs there definitely know it.
5. especially on the mtr or public places.

Sirius

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a culture difference kind of thing and may not have anything to do with parental upbringing or race.

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

go xiamen's SM广场... the top level food court got 1 prc guy making prata... stall is near the entrance and the name is 印度飞饼 iirc..

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These filthy shit skins are a bane to everyone on earth la. They even make blind ppl that cannot see their ugly appearance or behavior suffer by having to smell their ordour. What's new? In short if you see a considerate indian that smells good is competent and an india that is a modern 1st world efficient clean country you might see flying pink color elephants all over the place and i would rather place my bets on the existence of pink color flying elephants rather than the india and indians that i have described.

xerath

Its in their culture. I agree they damn good at acting all the 4-5 ah neh i know in army ALL hand or leg got problem. North or south ,black or not all chao gheng to downpes or siam events.

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me throw some info here.. may give some idea on Indian mentality

I have lived and worked in many countries in my lifetime and India is one of them. I actually lived here for a number of years, Bangalore, chennai, Delhi.... no kidding, I was then sent there to manage a bunch of techies and setup shop

I found the following being the `big boss` as they called me then: :biggrin:

> they excel in backstabbing each another. I will get staff members daily coming in and complaining about another `but don't tell him/her I said so and so about him OK?`
>they have an amazing ablity to make excuses without thinking... and when excuses run out, tears flow... and these are grown men
>they have to go breaks at least three times a day.
>in a team only one guy works and the rest sit behind him and comment and `manage`.... ever wonder why they need 200 man tech teams?? Poor worker is usually the junior one or one that is bullied easily... they call it brainstorming.
>overcommit and under deliver.. nuff said
>racism there is rampant due to caste. Dont believe it when they tell u the is no caste system... u will never get the fairer ones mixing socially with tanned ones...but they are quick to pull racism card an anyone else. Hell they even tell me not to talk to the lower caste ppl.
>most of the workers are poor quality.. this I am not sure how they managed to get out of the uni in the first place..
> they have a me first mentality.. means all for me me me only
> most men there are mommy boys.. women there complain this a lot. Well women don't have much status there anyway.
>most have some drinking and/or mental issue. A little bit of stress and either one will pop up...

Any of these tell u why they act like they own the place or act like so?

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
@B Man

That's all true. But locals have an equally long list of faults, albeit different ones. In the end we just choose the cheaper guy.