• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Residence Condo @ Taman Bukit Indah 2 By Mahabuilders

johorkia

Any more updates? when shud b the date for key collection? Totally no news....
I was happy as progress of horizon residence seem completed everything, i have checked when VP since end of year 2013. The handover keep postpone from early of year untill now and still have to pay interest. Have chaseeveloper and developer feedback authority haven't issues CF yet.

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was happy as progress of horizon residence seem completed everything, i have checked when VP since end of year 2013. The handover keep postpone from early of year untill now and still have to pay interest. Have chaseeveloper and developer feedback authority haven't issues CF yet.

sorry for the question.... what is CF? once CF is given, then we can take key???

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi , every one have any update when we can take the key???? I think the project is complete since early of this year..... .

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
.... Finally, I got the letter for the CCC... . May be good to have a group purchase of items to lower the cost?