• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Residence Condo @ Taman Bukit Indah 2 By Mahabuilders

JBhome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balcony3.JPGHR Bal Rail.JPGHR Bal1.JPGHR G Rm.JPGHR M RM Window.JPG

Show House photos taken Nov 2011.....Refresh memory

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got those pictures from my friend who is a also a buyer.
Yeh, the faster the merrier.

Truly Asia...How Do U Get IN To Take These Photos ?
Hopefully Tower B will be ready for CNY 2014 Jan. MH is already well ahead of schdule. Now hope the rush & speedy work does not compromise on workmanship.

phoebesania

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think 35 cents psf...

btw, I am selling my unit in middle floor and middle unit which all the bedrooms has Golf and Swimming pool view. Please pm if you interested.

Thanks

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
hihi.... any one know when we will be able to take the key????
Ytd, i drive passed there found out that they will link the road to the Tmn Idama coz the road to BI is not in good condition due to the construction of the HR II.

Sunday

Alfrescian
Loyal
I called Mahabuilders a few weeks ago. They informed it will start on this coming January. Lets see

LOLx, I thou they kept saying that end of the year will complete..... seem that they are refering to the Chinese New Year.
hahahahhaha.

thanks for the update.

Equinox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad news.... :(

I was just informed by MB Sales Director that buyers of tower B will only be able to get their keys in March 2014..

good2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Could it be there are major internal defects or external structural issues? Originally, I thought they only had to finish off the landscaping and CFO is Jan 2014.

Bad news.... :(

I was just informed by MB Sales Director that buyers of tower B will only be able to get their keys in March 2014..