• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Residence Condo @ Taman Bukit Indah 2 By Mahabuilders

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fairway Suites is special, " Within Golf Course & the view is super ". I was priced out by Fairway pricing & chance upon HR lower cost. Cheque signed for HR within 48 hours after site visit. To me it is a Super Value Buy in Central Bukit Indah with Hill / Lake view.

I agree, Fairway Suites is special as it is right next to the fairway. When I first visited HR sales office in Jan 2011, the selling point for HR was the golf view, now it is almost fully topped, I don't think the view is as breathtaking as they described it to be. Also the road access to Nusa Idaman is still not linked?

Last edited:

Equinox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys,

Do you think there will be strong rental demand for our development..? If so, approximately how much can we rent out for midfloor unit? Still have not made up my mind whether to sell/rent or treat it as weekend home..

limmcd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, Fairway Suites is special as it is right next to the fairway. When I first visited HR sales office in Jan 2011, the selling point for HR was the golf view, now it is almost fully topped, I don't think the view is as breathtaking as they described it to be. Also the road access to Nusa Idaman is still not linked?

The road will definitely link to Nusa Idaman main road. Opposite HR, MB will be launching HR2 soon.
Superlink houses.. 148u. 24x80 24x75 24x70.
Cheapest after discount is around 680k.

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone offer RM460 PSF for my unit, should I release now & sign agreement letter or wait till CFO in early Yr-2014 for possible >RM550 PSF?

Seller would not be selling till after 2015....that is about 3 yr plus from S&P to avoid heavy Capital Gain Tax. Average buying RM370 PSF. Seller like me will be looking at above RM500 PSF in 2015.

phoebesania

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone offer RM460 PSF for my unit, should I release now & sign agreement letter or wait till CFO in early Yr-2014 for possible >RM550 PSF?

Last month, there was a buyer offered me RM 520 psf, still I did not release it. Since I only can get the money next year, but current market price. The good thing if you sell now, at least you got the buyer already.

just my 2 cents

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The road will definitely link to Nusa Idaman main road. Opposite HR, MB will be launching HR2 soon.

Newbie here. Are those superlink houses terraces too?

teoky

Alfrescian
Loyal

Where can I find info on this ? It is not on their website.

TrulyAsia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just checked with the bank, valuation is RM500/sqft :eek:
Therefore will not consider to let go unless the offer is reasonable current market price (taking bank's valuation as benchmark).

Last month, there was a buyer offered me RM 520 psf, still I did not release it. Since I only can get the money next year, but current market price. The good thing if you sell now, at least you got the buyer already.

just my 2 cents

lionlamb10

Alfrescian
Loyal
On 1/5/2013 I visti the show room. and see the price list the cheaper is RM933K ++ and Type A is 100m+

mahabuilder's facebook has the broucher of the superlink terences. Quite nice with grey window frames. interior of showroom is done up quite nicely witha big master room. The location is right infront of horizon residence condominium.

there seems to be new shop lots infront but are not open. wonder which developer do they belong too.

JBhome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi I am interested in this development. Can share the price at which you bought your unit, the floor and the area size? I know I'll definitely need to pay much higher than the price bought from developer, just want to know how much more I would be paying if I really do get a unit. Thanks very much.

My Unit 1213sq ft + 18sq ft..Mid level with Pool View. S & P RM504,000. Estimates May 2013 RM550-650 Per Sq Ft. Price has gone up after Sky launch at RM650 at Tesco/Jusco area recently.

JBhome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twin 2.JPGPool Deck1.JPGTwin 1.JPG