• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Residence Condo @ Taman Bukit Indah 2 By Mahabuilders

JBhome

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last checked HResidence building progress in early Nov 2012, saw Tower A Top-Up, partly painted. Tower B reach 10th Floor & another 12 Floor to go. This will take them at least till Feb-Apr to Top Up Tower B. Owner, Buyer & Seller, do come in here to share

Sunset

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi JBhome, was on site on 18/11 Sunday, this is to share the update. Tower A start to paint only first floor, Tower B construction till 12 floor. Waiting with bated breath.........

Attachments

• 20121118_152151 (800x600) (2).jpg
    20121118_152151 (800x600) (2).jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 427
  • 20121118_152117 (800x600) (2).jpg
    20121118_152117 (800x600) (2).jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 756
  • 20121118_152123 (30 (800x600).jpg
    20121118_152123 (30 (800x600).jpg
    181.1 KB · Views: 378

Blue_S

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last checked HResidence building progress in early Nov 2012, saw Tower A Top-Up, partly painted. Tower B reach 10th Floor & another 12 Floor to go. This will take them at least till Feb-Apr to Top Up Tower B. Owner, Buyer & Seller, do come in here to share

The residencial unit starts from 3rd floor... so it has less than 10 floors to go...

limmcd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both towers construction will be completed by end of the year.
Interior, painting, etc.. will be by May/July 2013.
So the keys collection by end of 2013 should not be a problem.
Was on site today. Took a couple of pictures from 17th floor.
Will post later.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Mahabuilders sdh bhd has been very agressive in the jb property market scene in recent times,a few of their projects launched has been a success,was at their office in pandan city jb,the manager told me that johor will be the next big thing in the property market scene.
desaru is one area being targeted by the msian government for several huge project.
i was told they are in talks about building a holiday resort apartment in desaru.
the newly launch pines residence in gelang patah township is asking for rm500k for a 3bedroom apt(950sq)

FamMH

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last checked HResidence building progress in early Nov 2012, saw Tower A Top-Up, partly painted. Tower B reach 10th Floor & another 12 Floor to go. This will take them at least till Feb-Apr to Top Up Tower B.

Had been there yesterday, they were building 14th & 15th floor (as I count fr 3rd floor).
Fr my observation, their building pace is 1-2 wk per floor. & my estimation is another 12 weeks to reach e Top!
Hope it will Top-up b4 Chinese New Year (asap, as I'm anxious & excited)

Last edited:

egal23

Hi I am interested in this development. Can share the price at which you bought your unit, the floor and the area size? I know I'll definitely need to pay much higher than the price bought from developer, just want to know how much more I would be paying if I really do get a unit. Thanks very much.

limmcd

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is going to be the HUTAN BANDAR similar to the one in Mutiara Rini.
I'm quoting on the picture with the lake..

Last edited:

rz7yrw

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far, What is the selling price market for Horizon Residence unit which located in mid/low floor and facing Jusco ?