• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cabby chased down, then beaten up

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20121109.122725_taxi_driver.jpg

Pictured above: (Left) A picture from Lok Heng Leong's phone, showing the man and his wife trying to snatch his phone. The man’s hands are seen around Mr Lok’s neck. (Right) Mr Lok Heng Leong showing his injuries to The New Paper. Despite being injured last Saturday, the bruise he sustained on his body is still obvious. He has been given a total of 10 days’ medical leave.

SINGAPORE - To warn the other driver that he was coming through, the cabby sounded his horn and continued on his way.

Little did he expect to be beaten up by the driver and the man's wife, who followed and confronted him later.

The incident happened last Saturday .

Cabby Lok Heng Leong, 43, was driving along Rivervale Drive in Sengkang at about 1.15pm when a grey car shot out from a side lane. Mr Lok sounded his horn, and went on his way to a nearby block of flats to pick up a fare who had made a booking.

In a video clip provided to The New Paper, taken by the taxi's in-car camera, the cabby can be heard saying loudly in Hokkien about 20 seconds after honking: "Drive properly and don't mess around!"

He also uttered a vulgarity.

Mr Lok then turns into a block of flats to pick up his passenger but it is unclear where the other car went.

While waiting for the passenger, the video shows the grey car approaching the cab from the opposite direction.

It stops beside his taxi and a middle-aged Chinese man gets out and gestures at Mr Lok to wind down his window.

The cabby claimed the man and his wife accused him of showing his middle finger at them.
RELATED STORIES
- Cabby terrorised by teen girls
- 2 cabbies terrorised

The trio started arguing when Mr Lok took out his mobile phone to capture the incident.

He said: "They took away my first mobile phone, so I couldn't take anything. Then I took out my other mobile phone and started filming."

Mr Lok claimed that was when the couple started hitting him.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Local couples will be prosecuted to the max provided under the law & cabby will not get a single cent in compensation!
Foreign couple will be assisted in the further integration of Singaporeans to them & cabby will not get a single cent of compensation & will be charged for causing this incident! This is how the law works in Singapore! So all foreigners welcome to SIngapore & you are very welcome to whack all Singaporeans because the tax payers' fed fat dogs in white coat allows you to do so!