• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

right eyelid twitching

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whoa boss, you still awake...?:smile:

anyway, me don't feel too good about the right eye twitching. few weeks already, offended someone last month, then went to cruise lose money, then came back, have an inflammed throat last friday, today my gold price went down...lost a bit of money...:o:(

Mine has been twitching all my life.

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Ben tweet u ok. There's always 24hour clinic around. Worse case go settle for ICU. You think too much, please go make your dough don't eat snake here. I think your position will triggered stop loss big time. Good luck :biggrin::biggrin: good night :biggrin:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi deh,

happy diwali and have a nice day!

saw on the news that somewhere in upp bukit timah caught fire yesterday night, don't play with candle wax too much...wahaha..haha...buay tahan you...:biggrin:

Ah Ben tweet u ok. There's always 24hour clinic around. Worse case go settle for ICU. You think too much, please go make your dough don't eat snake here. I think your position will triggered stop loss big time. Good luck :biggrin::biggrin: good night :biggrin:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is it good or bad? someone told me it's bad, i have been twitching for few weeks already...:(

It is up to you, but when right eye twitch, usually it mean trouble that is my understanding, don't think to much about it it will smooth itself out.....:smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
habis...

do you think it will recover by this friday...should have short it, if only i know.......:(

USD getting stronger, that's why, no one told me about it!!!:mad:

gold.gif

I think your position will triggered stop loss big time. Good luck :biggrin::biggrin: good night :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
habis...

do you think it will recover by this friday...should have short it, if only i know.......:(

USD getting stronger, that's why, no one told me about it!!!:mad:

Many years ago, I thought I knew everything. I decided I wanted to trade gold for a living as the gold market was easy to read...ie more uncertainty price goes up... less uncertainty price goes down. Nothing could be simpler.

I lost my life savings.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many years ago, I thought I knew everything. I decided I wanted to trade gold for a living as the gold market was easy to read...ie more uncertainty price goes up... less uncertainty price goes down. Nothing could be simpler.

I lost my life savings.

Anything that doesn't have a productive element is likely to be just a zero sum play long term except in the case of a restriction on one side of the supply-demand equation. Gold is one such exception because demand often exceeds supply which is restricted.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is up to you, but when right eye twitch, usually it mean trouble that is my understanding, don't think to much about it it will smooth itself out.....:smile:

Not sure whether it means anything to you but if you are facing someone with a twitching right eye, it is likely to mean trouble for you.

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
You loss because of greed.
If you invest in 2002, you already made 6.4 folds on your savings.
Never speculate, Invest.

I lost my life savings.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
You loss because of greed.
If you invest in 2002, you already made 6.4 folds on your savings.
Never speculate, Invest.

It has nothing to do with greed. In order to earn a regular income from gold trading, you can't just buy gold and wait for it to appreciate over a decade or more. You need to trade regularly with a margin account.

I found out the hard way that not only is it impossible to predict the short term movement of gold prices, the dice is also heavily weighted against the trader by scam bucket houses that supposedly execute your trading instructions. Guess what... they don't. While the prices shown on their monitors may be genuine, trading is manipulated so you'll invariably lose money over the course of a week.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Look on the bright side, at least you didnt lose your life.

Although I was devastated at the time, it taught me valuable lessons.

1. There is no such thing as easy money.
2. Trust nobody.
3. Fancy offices with plush fittings mean nothing
4. Never put your money into schemes you don't fully understand.

Had I not learned these lessons early in life, I probably would have lost a larger amount later on.

bullseye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Although I was devastated at the time, it taught me valuable lessons.

1. There is no such thing as easy money.
2. Trust nobody.
3. Fancy offices with plush fittings mean nothing
4. Never put your money into schemes you don't fully understand.

Had I not learned these lessons early in life, I probably would have lost a larger amount later on.

Yes thats a good attitude towards this setback. Take it as tuition fees and learn the lessons well.