• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
SYDNEY, Aug 15:

Billionaire Lang Walker, founder of one of Australia’s largest closely held developers, said that home prices in Sydney and Melbourne have climbed too much, and he is turning his focus to his investment in Malaysia.

“Sydney is a little too hot at the moment,” Walker, executive chairman of Walker Corp, said in an interview in Singapore yesterday.

Walker, with A$12 billion (RM35.46 billion) of planned property projects, said he is looking to increase investments in the Johor region in southern Malaysia after putting in about A$2 billion in the Senibong Cove project.

Walker is in talks for further investments in the city of Johor Baru as he bets that demand from neighbouring Singapore will increase.

Read more: http://www.therakyatpost.com/busine...eveloper-shifts-focus-malaysia/#ixzz3ARGy7spX

Interesting that this shrewd developer still feels JB/Iskandar has potential despite all that recent concerns about oversupply etc etc.

Agree with Potter on his 'bestest' label :wink: .... I have faith in this developer's track record in delivering quality lifestyle products.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting that this shrewd developer still feels JB/Iskandar has potential despite all that recent concerns about oversupply etc etc.

Agree with Potter on his 'bestest' label :wink: .... I have faith in this developer's track record in delivering quality lifestyle products.

Maybe Australia is worse. Singapore is still taking in foreigners. Some locals n PRs from Malaysia will be squeezed out.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

They sell you lifestyle, not house. :biggrin:
zero concern blar blar in jb...

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
View from 'the other side'- taken 22/8/14.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Your camera zoom very powerful. Haha.
Thanks for the pics.
I wonder if they will ever move those factories out from Permas. Certainly doesn't do well to have a high class development in amongst those factories.
I frequently see smoke coming from behind the development. Dunno what it is.
They say the river use to be very clear waters but after the factories are built the water is becoming brackish. Hopefully they can severe the pollution.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. Your camera zoom very powerful. Haha.
Thanks for the pics.
I wonder if they will ever move those factories out from Permas. Certainly doesn't do well to have a high class development in amongst those factories.
I frequently see smoke coming from behind the development. Dunno what it is.
They say the river use to be very clear waters but after the factories are built the water is becoming brackish. Hopefully they can severe the pollution.

Yeah I zoom zoom until max!
I don't think they will move factories in M'sia due to rezoning like they do in S'pore. S'pore has a very dynamic land use policy that changes with the times. But the factories behind SC aren't that near right? (it seems near in the photos though - the effect of over-zooming perhaps haha)... Well the good thing is that at least the shipyard on the seaward side will go in the coming decade if that's a consolation :smile:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the angle, it seems like only one tower from the photo....unless it is indeed only one tower being built at a time haha.

Alpha blk is at 2~3rd level currently, and likely blocked by Bravo at this angle.

Can spot yr unit?:biggrin:

Last edited:

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile:Just received news from my SIL , SC won both categories - mid range condo and best housing in South Malaysia image.jpg:smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I zoom zoom until max!
I don't think they will move factories in M'sia due to rezoning like they do in S'pore. S'pore has a very dynamic land use policy that changes with the times. But the factories behind SC aren't that near right? (it seems near in the photos though - the effect of over-zooming perhaps haha)... Well the good thing is that at least the shipyard on the seaward side will go in the coming decade if that's a consolation :smile:

The factories are quite near, infact just next to SC site. I recall when the entrance/exit from highway was not ready a few years ago, to visit the SC showhouse then need to passby the factories and the entrance to the SC site was from the factories area. Now the entrance/exit is direct from highway and exclusively for SC, so no need to passby the factories anymore.