• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
e beer has a good mouth feel hor and one of e tiger girl also quite chio.:biggrin:, with live band.

Next time.. can hve sit n drink beer there, emm.. v song. Good buy.

Too bad ... I am tipsy with free flow of red wine and never notice of tiger beer gal ... Haiz

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really hope there will be alfresco watering holes by the water when the retail phase is up for me to sip my sundowners...

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought I would help inject some life into this thread and forum.

My wife paid a visit to Senibong Cove recently and SHE LOVED IT!!! She came back to SG and told me that she was SOOOOOO TEMPTED. Told me abt the river view and the straits view and the land size...blah blah blah... (But I told her to snap out of it cos our current lifestyle doesn't allow us to live in JB.)

So congratulations to the owners of SB. Looks like you guys have bought into a winner.

Yr lovely wife just want another pair of new shoe. Wear it on is another thing. :p better buy, otherwise she'll not let u off...

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoever bought house in that island..congrats!! Really amazing!! Im thinking for a swap.. haha..

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
swee........

sc1.JPG sc2.JPG

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can we get some more private boats in here?
What's with the police boats.don't they have to patrol the straits?

ywkvincent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I did made an query on the berth in the marina, the property agent told me that a private yacht club will be formed eventually, no mention of who is going to be involved, residents or non-resident, any priority for resident to berth? Management of the marina? Time line for the launch of the club?

Sounds to me, its going to be a show piece for the a while, in order to sell the lifestyles to the potential buyer?

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
It'll be nice to see pte boats berthed there I guess but I certainly won't be getting, got no money. I'm more interested in hanging out at the waterfront cafes, or better still, watering holes for a beer at sundown, if these happen!