• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Izone.JPG

Senibong Cove bo tio bomb right? :biggrin:

seems like all china developers' land kena badly. :o

..keep your fingers crossed. :p

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry. Dunno how to interpret.
What does it mean? Have they reduced the size?
Is Senibong in the list of those area whereby the rule of foreigner purchase is restricted to 99 years.?

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry. Dunno how to interpret.
What does it mean? Have they reduced the size?
Is Senibong in the list of those area whereby the rule of foreigner purchase is restricted to 99 years.?

I see no colour on SC (pic), but yet it's on the coastal line.
Maybe they afraid ah moh developer to humtam them.. :p

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or maybe they don't want to rock the boat over there to devalue the development. Since the Mentri Besar is staying there.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, just received payment notification of completion of sewerage works and drainage for building...almost there!

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. I'm aware of it. But unfortunately apparently everything is taken up except for the bumi lots.
Sounds interesting.
But I'm concerned that the developer is selling empty land instead of including the building as well.
It will likely to be pretty messy facing the marina if they don't have some control over the buildings.
I hope that the developer is not trying to bail out.

The launch seemed a bit too fast item that senibong hills is still in the process.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. I'm aware of it. But unfortunately apparently everything is taken up except for the bumi lots.
Sounds interesting.
But I'm concerned that the developer is selling empty land instead of including the building as well.
It will likely to be pretty messy facing the marina if they don't have some control over the buildings.
I hope that the developer is not trying to bail out.

The launch seemed a bit too fast item that senibong hills is still in the process.

From what I heard from their Management , a lot of rich people ( must be rich ... minimum RM3 million for land ) requested to built their own designed house at the last phase.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. I'm sure. Johor a lot of rich people. But Dunno got taste or not.

Hopefully it'll be managed and controlled properly.
Seen some estate that allows free play end up pretty horrendous in terms of design. They have to be careful especially this is facing outside whereby everyone can see.
If eye sore then Marina how nice also no use.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seen some estate that allows free play end up pretty horrendous in terms of design. They have to be careful especially this is facing outside whereby everyone can see.

It will similar to another SC ( Sentosa Cove ) , owners designed their own house .

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal

By right, making big money should be come from this phase. Something fishy..:p

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha... I agree. Rich doesn't mean got taste. Singapore standard of taste of the rich very different from Johor standard. I just hope no gaudy garish designs!