• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can an international zone be good news for investors? Become easy target for all kinds of taxes. Does it means foreigner can no longer buy in other zone? Then all those foreigners holding properties outside this international zone will be stucked, can only sell to locals? Very similar to Australia.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
International zone simply means foreigners are eligible to buy here (but not elsewhere). it does not prevent locals from buying here if they want to buy, nor require foreigners who bought here to re-sell to locals.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
International zone simply means foreigners are eligible to buy here (but not elsewhere). it does not prevent locals from buying here if they want to buy, nor require foreigners who bought here to re-sell to locals.

Yes.. It'll afford buyers some flexibility. Have to understand the fine print but it also raises the spectre of punitive taxes for foreigners in those zones. I think it has already being hinted at in some of the press releases.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is administratively easier to designate any properties with that address in the international zone as having higher property taxes. Johor has already waived the GST for government service, so that GST money to pay federal government has to come elsewhere. It has already taxed its own citizens driving to work in Singapore and foreigners will be the next targets.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Investing over in Malaysia is like jumping into the snake pit.
Probably the only investors that will benefit will be Malaysians who are Singaporean PRs.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. It looks happening.
Johor really needs a nice watering hole like this.
Looks like business is outgrowing the location. It's a good sign.

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal

nice photos! was there last sunday afternoon..yew cafe has great food actually. and went up to view the show unit..my what a view !
the whole place looks really nice, just hope the shipyard gets moved soon...then the marina will look really great

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really a nice place for chilling out at night...:smile:

Hopefully can get the key before Xmas.:biggrin:

hehe..i asked the sales staff Ms Ng, she said probably sometime early next year..doubt so can be before xmas. i am just as excited as you bro potter!

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard it's due to be ready by year end.
It's a good idea to drive Japanese to Senibong.
Definitely two thumbs up for the Senibong management.