• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it possible that someone set sail to the open sea and back with a few mermaids? does opposite shore needed? :rolleyes::p

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
WaterEdge apartments - Construction update May 2014 (image courtesy of developer's sales manager - she's such a gem in acceding to my thick-skin request for an progress update pic) :smile:

attachment.php

Hi Jetstream,

Not sure why though, but i am unable to view the picture...can re post? thanks!

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since I stay at SC , I will attached photos for the Apartments and Isola Precincts time to time
when I free...:smile:

Thanks Kohje, that'll be great!

Praveen, if I'm not wrong, the image may not appear when viewed on ios (I notice that when I use my iphone)? Try android or otherwise on windows on ur pc/laptop.

sharony

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi SC Residents,
We are going to renovate our house soon and hope some of you can offer recommendations of good, reliable contractors?
Thanks

sharony

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thks, fyironman. Yes, it'a a subsale semi-d.

Umm, not sure if we need an ID as we just need to install aircon, alarms, lights, new kitchen and carpentary work to kitchen and bedrooms.

fyironman

Alfrescian
Loyal
She has worker that can do all those things.

Semi D, Unit J0X ? :P

Umm, not sure if we need an ID as we just need to install aircon, alarms, lights, new kitchen and carpentary work to kitchen and bedrooms.

leongyo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aircon - Speed Cool Air Cond Engineering, Mr Teh - 013-742 7372 , he does quite a few installation of the air cons there (you'll know by the stickers he paste on the air con - good way of marketing). Straight forward guy and prices quoted are competitive.
Alarms - ask for contacts from management office. i think there are 2 vendors selling different systems - 1 from taiwan, 1 from canada

Didn't have good experience with my contractors for your other reno requests, so won't be recommending.

Good luck with your reno...and welcome to the community.

fyironman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speed Cool Mr Teh is good.

Aircon - Speed Cool Air Cond Engineering, Mr Teh - 013-742 7372 , he does quite a few installation of the air cons there (you'll know by the stickers he paste on the air con - good way of marketing). Straight forward guy and prices quoted are competitive.
Alarms - ask for contacts from management office. i think there are 2 vendors selling different systems - 1 from taiwan, 1 from canada

Didn't have good experience with my contractors for your other reno requests, so won't be recommending.

Good luck with your reno...and welcome to the community.