• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
It'll be nice to see pte boats berthed there I guess but I certainly won't be getting, got no money. I'm more interested in hanging out at the waterfront cafes, or better still, watering holes for a beer at sundown, if these happen!

I wonder how the retail scene over is gonna work.. The number of residents probably can't really support the retail shops unless they open the shopping to the public.. Kinda defeats the purpose of the exclusivity of Senibong cove..

I wonder how walker group is going to juggle between retail sustainability and estate exclusivity

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how the retail scene over is gonna work.. The number of residents probably can't really support the retail shops unless they open the shopping to the public.. Kinda defeats the purpose of the exclusivity of Senibong cove..

I wonder how walker group is going to juggle between retail sustainability and estate exclusivity

I understand the commercial area, which may even include offices, will be open to the public. The residential clusters will each have their own guarded gate (in addition to main entrance at highway) which can already be seen with the exisitng completed first phase. What I am unsure about is what level of security clearance would apply to non-residents at main gate.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must say, the drive into Senibong cove is killing my car's suspension... So many uneven roads and potholes.. Especially the bridge..

Hope the govt will do something to smoothen out the ride..

malpaso

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a good idea.. I will give it a shot..

Thanks.

the two potholes as one enter the EDL after clearing customs has FINALLY been patched up, .. based on the SUPERB quality of the works by JKR, it should last.. errrm.. until the next heavy rains. :biggrin:

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any idea what's with the smoke exhaust from the factories behind Senibong?

Almost daily there is smoke coming out from there.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
WaterEdge apartments - Construction update May 2014 (image courtesy of developer's sales manager - she's such a gem in acceding to my thick-skin request for an progress update pic) :smile:

attachment.php

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal

From the sc website: "A PA class marine police craft, a 25 meter steel hull vessel regular calls into the marina whilst on her rounds making the waterways around the east coast of Malaysia safe for boaters." ....so that explains.

Also, akan datang, f&b outlets at the marina: "Club house facilities and F & B outlets is scheduled to be completed by early next year and we are looking for them to be operational not long after they open." - http://www.senibongcove.my/marina/whats-going-on/

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the sc website: "A PA class marine police craft, a 25 meter steel hull vessel regular calls into the marina whilst on her rounds making the waterways around the east coast of Malaysia safe for boaters." ....so that explains.

Also, akan datang, f&b outlets at the marina: "Club house facilities and F & B outlets is scheduled to be completed by early next year and we are looking for them to be operational not long after they open." - http://www.senibongcove.my/marina/whats-going-on/

heehe, Mata boat wouldn't just park there for fun.
Maybe soon getting CIQ on e table....:biggrin:.

From here, can easily go south china sea to catch big fish..:biggrin:. On the other hand, have to make a big round from the west.

Last edited:

Kopisoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
heehe, Mata boat wouldn't just park there for fun.
Maybe soon getting CIQ on e table....:biggrin:.

From here, can easily go south china sea to catch big fish..:biggrin:. On the other hand, have to make a big round from the west.

Will be great if got CIQ. No need to jam on causeway.. Just drive boat across:biggrin:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still need a CIQ on the opposite shore to receive you.. currently probably the nearest is Changi Tanah Merah Ferry terminal.
But it's a good and practical idea and a faster solution to bypass the jam.
Not too sure why this is not even brought up in discussions?

Kopisoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still need a CIQ on the opposite shore to receive you.. currently probably the nearest is Changi Tanah Merah Ferry terminal.
But it's a good and practical idea and a faster solution to bypass the jam.
Not too sure why this is not even brought up in discussions?

Yes. Will be very convient if they can also set up CIQ at SAF Yacht Club Sembawang..:smile: