• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting times ahead for the eastern coastal corridor up to Pasir Gudang.... here's an excerpt from article in the Star on the Greenland Tebrau acquisition:

" “I now want to develop the Eastern Corridor of Johor Baru, stretching from Tebrau Bay to Pasir Gudang,” said Johor Mentri Besar Datuk Seri Mohamed Khaled Nordin in a statement.

Khaled envisions the Eastern Corridor to be South-East Asia’s new lifestyle destination, much like Australia’s Gold Coast."

http://www.thestar.com.my/Business/...n-RM24b-land-transaction-with-IWCB/?style=biz

Manhattan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very promising, but need to bear with the massive land reclamation coming up at the sungei tebrau river mouth. As the land bought by Greenland is mainly still submerged.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dropped by into Senibong today. Glad to see that the estate is maturing nicely.
Saw they were busy cleaning up the marina water ways today.
Excellent.
The water is coming back alive again.. Ican see some of rock formation beneath the water.
Very nice. A lot of fishes and birds flocking over there.
Really have to credit the developer.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
It giving the 风生水起 feel...旺地.

dun say i never tell..:p Not blowing trumpet here.:biggrin:

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha. When I see what's happening over there. I fully agree.
Think the Senibong hills development coming will see pretty good take up rates.
The design looks pretty nice.
Should be able to compare with Singapore standards

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpgimage.jpgThis morning went up to 16sty to view the scenery