• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
U should gio yr friend to have a drink in the evening, likely will inc another 10%. :p
Let me check got referral rebate bo. Dun waste..:p

Thanks for the nice gesture. Friend signed SPA liao for Block C and is looking forward to 2018 to be my JB neighbour. I congratulated him liao. :p

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the nice gesture. Friend signed SPA liao for Block C and is looking forward to 2018 to be my JB neighbour. I congratulated him liao. :p

It is oversupplied in jb (guru said one), you and yr friend not afraid..:p

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Price still maintained in the soft market. Thatz the difference!:o

If I got money (say $2.6m) I also will buy one for myself. shiok mah....

the low rise block have 6.5% per annum GRR for first 2 years.....plus 12% rebate on selling price...fully furnished...not bad a deal leh....

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I got money (say $2.6m) I also will buy one for myself. shiok mah....

the low rise block have 6.5% per annum GRR for first 2 years.....plus 12% rebate on selling price...fully furnished...not bad a deal leh....

Ayo dun disturb lah, later I post anything, you say I admonish you. I am sorry lah.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised that they're offering. 6.5%guaranteed rental return. That's pretty impressive in this market.
I gotta check with the agent. Haven't heard of this scheme. Must be something new.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm surprised that they're offering. 6.5%guaranteed rental return. That's pretty impressive in this market.

Take it with a grain of salt, google waterfront city JB, some (Surprise, surprise Singaporeans again?) investors got caught in the rental guarantee lure, and the contracts and lawyers involved all linked to the developer, cannot enforce or take any action. Happened about 20 years ago, today still have Singaporeans as gullible.

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take it with a grain of salt, google waterfront city JB, some (Surprise, surprise Singaporeans again?) investors got caught in the rental guarantee lure, and the contracts and lawyers involved all linked to the developer, cannot enforce or take any action. Happened about 20 years ago, today still have Singaporeans as gullible.

Since there is a foreign quota, that would also mean that there are gullible Malaysians too, right?

I wonder how it works for you. Say you rent a condo in JB. You pay your rent to landlord, but in your mind you gloat that this foolish sucker bought a JB condo and subsidised your rental? But then you can only rent what someone has bought, otherwise there is no rental market to speak of. Suppose all take your advice and stay away from buying JB properties....how then does it pan out? Or maybe there will always be a group of Singaporean suckers you can count on?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since there is a foreign quota, that would also mean that there are gullible Malaysians too, right?

I wonder how it works for you. Say you rent a condo in JB. You pay your rent to landlord, but in your mind you gloat that this foolish sucker bought a JB condo and subsidised your rental? But then you can only rent what someone has bought, otherwise there is no rental market to speak of. Suppose all take your advice and stay away from buying JB properties....how then does it pan out? Or maybe there will always be a group of Singaporean suckers you can count on?

Ayo rent from Malaysians. They can buy super cheap, so they can rent you super cheap, Singapore buyers cannot compete because they overpaid. That is another reason to rent.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ayo rent from Malaysians. They can buy super cheap, so they can rent you super cheap, Singapore buyers cannot compete because they overpaid. That is another reason to rent.

Are there super cheap luxury condos for you to rent? Or you are referring to those condos bought many years ago?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there super cheap luxury condos for you to rent? Or you are referring to those condos bought many years ago?

I would only rent from Malaysian owners, as they never pay as high as Singaporeans even in same development.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would only rent from Malaysian owners, as they never pay as high as Singaporeans even in same development.

Really? How does that work? I thought Malaysians generally avoid condos and go for landed? Take Senibong Cove for example, if a 3 bedder is 1 million for Singaporean, does a Malaysian pay 300K? Or you talking about bumi lot?

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really? How does that work? I thought Malaysians generally avoid condos and go for landed? Take Senibong Cove for example, if a 3 bedder is 1 million for Singaporean, does a Malaysian pay 300K? Or you talking about bumi lot?

Because Malaysians usually book early and get better discounts or rebates.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, you said they buy cheap...so I presumed you know...or you don't?

My relative renting from Malaysian, cheaper than renting from Singaporean owners and the MY landlord very, very humble, when lease was up, tell my uncle please don't go, no need to renew lease (meaning no rent revision), beg him to stay. His landlord work in Singapore, only earns about $3 to 4k SGD and can buy several properties, you tell me whether he buy cheap or not leh?

So my uncle told me to rent from MY owners....no baggage of wanting returns etc which Sinkie owners all looking for.