• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Release one peechure...:p

scw.JPG

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOW! Thanks for the pics bro. Looks very good. Will be collecting my keys in 2 weeks time. Can't wait :smile: Saw any defects? Will you be renovating your place? Maybe can intro me to your contractor too : )

It took more than 3 hours to check the functionality test on the electrical wiring , Aircon pipings , drainage pipes , etc.

Not really go to check the defects yet , but seem ok with me .

Yes , I will do renovation to my house. At this moment I have met up 2 contractors and another one this coming Wednesday. Sure will intro the contractors to you.

Last edited:

Heyyo

To all the experienced bros and sis,

I have been faithfully following this forum since it's inception and have gotten many valuable insights. I want to say a big thank you for sharing. I will be collecting my keys for Isola Villa (semi-d) next week and I am looking forward to it.

I will be looking to renovate slowly as I am not in a hurry to move in as yet. I will certainly share any information on renovation as many of the bro and sis had done here.

As many of us will be starting renovation for our respective villas, I would ask for anyone who has a good experience with a particular contractor/company over the next few months to kindly please share.

Thank you.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
V Shiok...can access sg mobile data inside e yew's cafe and vvv..relaxing here. :biggrin:

Think..evening hrs should be even better!! Wahaha...

世外桃园...wahaha..

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is Oriss created by the ID company, Oriwise? For Oriwise, from my experience, I suggest one better get ready RM 200k before talking to them. Haha.....

i'm dealing with Oriss for the alteration.., already ~RM2k + GST%. :p

Last edited:

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, went down to SC to view actual show house and must say the view is great from up there!

Heard from the staff that the management are considering a shuttle service for residents .. I guess to and fro CIQ.
They are now marketing their bumi units for release but understand its only for Malaysian citizens.
Been reading a lot on supply glut in iskandar.. Any bro or sis has any views ?
Cheers

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty obvious that the supply glut is coming given what the China developers have been pushing out.
Most likely will hit the condo market.
But then again if the condo is limited and in unique developments like Senibong then should still be OK.
Currently it is getting more challenging.
Over supply and slowing economy is never a good thing.