• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup. I heard they distributed all already.
But they are currently printing some more. Should be ready by now.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw the below from another thread.
Looks very promising for our development.

Greenland Malaysia is on collaboration talk with Johor state government to establish an iconic China-Malaysia Pasir Gudang Indutrial Park with an estimated johor land area of 3000 acres.

According to the sources, Pasir Gudang Industral Park once approved will be bigger in size than China-Malaysia Kuantan Industrial Park. It is currently on the planning stages, pending for Johor state government to realise it.

China-Malaysia Pasir gudang Industrial Park may be located at Masai Kong Kong area, which is located very closeproximity to Pasir Gudang Port and its existing industrial park. This project will help to improve the Iskandar Malaysia industrial development.

Gteenland General Manager Mr Wu said in the press conference that the above industrial park’s overall development size is huge, and it will attracted international company to establish their presence here. In the result, it will help to improve Johor population which is now stands at 1.4 million in the Iskandar Malaysia and infrastructure development.

“China-Malaysia Pasir Gudang Industrial Park will comprising three theme, which are Singapore Industrial Park, Electronic Industrial Park, and International Property Park”, said Mr Wu. However, he doesn’t disclose the total amount for the iskandar project development.

“There are total of 30 billion of GDP in Johor. Once the Pasir Gudang Industrial Park materialised and completed, it will help in increment of Johor GDP to double fold amounted to 60 billion” emphasis Mr Wu.

He frankly spoke out that Industrial Park is important iskandar project to attract human resources from ASEAN country to stay and work in Johor. It is due to the property development needs population, and the population in Iskandar Malaysia Johor is limited in current stage.

Mr Wu hope that Greenland able to fight for the China-Malaysia Pasir Gudang Industrial Park listed into China to outside country 15th largest industrial park investment, and possibly reach the China- Malaysia country level collaboration.

Once it is success, Industrial park will be single largest investment project between both country.

According to Mr Wu, 128 acres Tebrau waterfront mixed integrated development iskandar project will contain 5 phase, and it will including infrastructure development which will assist government to build a new Permas Jaya bridge to ease the current Permas Jaya bridge congestion issue.

The phase 1 development will include a children theme park of experiences, hotel, restaurant, and office. Phase 2 developments including Chinese primary school, a snow world theme park which public can enjoy ice sculpture and ice skating facility and expected attracting 40,000 visitors yearly. Phase 3 will include opera house containing 1500 seater, phase 4 including Chinese medical hospital to attract retiree, and phase 5 including waterfront luxury property

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes certainly very positive for the Eastern parts, particularly coming shortly after the Greenland Tebrau Waterfront City announcement last month and MB's stated intention to now focus attention to the East.

2 points caught my attention in the above article:

1. The statement of Greenland's GM: “There are total of 30 billion of GDP in Johor. Once the Pasir Gudang Industrial Park materialised and completed, it will help in increment of Johor GDP to double fold amounted to 60 billion”.
This could only mean that this project, if implemented, will be ENORMOUS! And given its iconic status, it may spur the development of other infrastructural projects, including a possible third crossing to Sg.

2. "Tebrau waterfront mixed integrated development iskandar project will contain 5 phase, and it will including infrastructure development which will assist government to build a new Permas Jaya bridge to ease the current Permas Jaya bridge congestion issue."

I hope to see Greenland's projects take off :smile:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the idea of extensions to the current bridge.
It's sorely lacking in capacity handling ability.
Also Greenland is going about development in the correct way. It's building demand for its property through commercial and infrastructure investments first

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
image-916034274.jpg

Isola villas, very nice. Set to be completed by 1Q 2015.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems more greenish when I'm there. Still it's a good achievement considering the outside water still needs some work. But there's progress being made.
The marina is improving. At least I'm seeing quite a lot of fishes frolicking in the water. Which is a very good sign on the improving health of the waterways

IRONMAN123

Alfrescian
Loyal
image-3363666313.jpg

image-4032854246.jpg

It looks like a wizard!

More pictures for your viewing pleasure.

Attachments

• image-455668443.jpg
    image-455668443.jpg
    479 KB · Views: 1,075

rainbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there. Have not been around for quite some time. Just starting to furnish the water-fronting house at Water Edge Residences and staying there for a few days over the New Year. The river and the mangrove swamp view is just so beautiful. I think slightly more than 50% of the houses now have been occupied. Everybody including the security guards are so friendly, greeting one another when we meet. It's like living in a resort, where everybody is feeling very relaxed I guess. The security guards are doing their rounds very regularly on motorbike in the estate and bicycle along the boardwalk. Definitely on the ball. The feeling of security, and idyllic environment are just very strong. The cool breeze is ever present, and the water quality is pretty good with fish abound. One of the best developments in Malaysia & Singapore without question!

Last edited:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Swee! and Congrats!
Wishing Bros' lots of happiness and whahaha in your new house. HUAT huh!!!:biggrin:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.
That looks very nice..
Fantastic. I'm sure you and your family will have a great time staying in your new place.
When you are ready invite me over.. Show me the place.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow.
That looks very nice..
Fantastic. I'm sure you and your family will have a great time staying in your new place.
When you are ready invite me over.. Show me the place.

Bro , you can drop by any weekend for dinner at Yew Cafe and I will show you around the Island.