• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
It seems that by next month, there'll be a show unit on the 16th floor of tower B where you can get to appreciate the actual view; part of the marketing for Tower C which is undergoing foundation works. Anyone who's able to visit the show flat, please post pics :smile:

A coffee cafe will be opening very soon too next to the current sales gallery.

Also, Senibong Hill (the Walker-Charles & Keith jv) will be launching in the coming months, comprising 'courtyard homes' (ie. link houses) in the first phases.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the water is turning blue slowly, i love naysayers. :biggrin:
2015-01-11 09_50_40-Capture.jpg

Got free RM100 bistro cafe voucher for existing buyers.

Last edited:

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Koh,
Looks good. This outlet is considered temporary right? I understand that the plan was to move it later to the permanent location when it's ready.
BTW is this opened to the public?

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Koh,
Looks good. This outlet is considered temporary right? I understand that the plan was to move it later to the permanent location when it's ready.
BTW is this opened to the public?

Yes , it is open to public and the foods are great . Nice ambiance .

The initial planning is temporary but I think it will be there until Isola Granduer completed.:biggrin: