• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
They gave v nice granite top:eek: and the kitchen cabinets doesnt look cheapo like others. Toilets dun need to say liao. Wide corridor... wahaha. Worth the $ wahaha..cant find tis kind of view..wahaha..much better than SG condo 1000x times..wahaha..:p

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
They gave v nice granite top:eek: and the kitchen cabinets doesnt look cheapo like others. Toilets dun need to say liao. Wide corridor... wahaha. Worth the $ wahaha..cant find tis kind of view..wahaha..much better than SG condo 1000x times..wahaha..:p

wah..granite top! i suppose what we see at the show flat is exactly what we get? but sad to say i opted for the tower A thinking do own reno maybe better cause heard of some developer give substandard fixtures..damn regret now..Porter i very jealous of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:smile:

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah bro potter...u went down (or rather up) to the 16th floor show flat ah! Very good! I must find some time to go and look look see see also!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal

Photos :confused: I can only use my imagination...

It would have been much easier to sell properties to Singaporeans if the unit is partially furnished, as it saves the hassle of dealing with contractors.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah..granite top! i suppose what we see at the show flat is exactly what we get? but sad to say i opted for the tower A thinking do own reno maybe better cause heard of some developer give substandard fixtures..damn regret now..Porter i very jealous of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:smile:

@least, we own something in sentosa cove..
Oops.. is senibong cove.:p

Last edited:

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
@least, we own something in sentosa cove..
Oops.. is senibong cove.:p

LOL! yes true..no regrets even if suddenly some feeling of inferiority complex after knowing the fixtures were so good ha ha..
something is better than nothing and am looking forward to it.
:biggrin:

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! yes true..no regrets even if suddenly some feeling of inferiority complex after knowing the fixtures were so good ha ha..
something is better than nothing and am looking forward to it.
:biggrin:

You can write in to Front Concept to request for arrangement to do up your unit similar to Tower B.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im going to perfect e kitchen cabinet by requesting them to do a full height. Of coz, must top up e diff and ok with e price.
(Not confirm one)
So better hurry hurry go and see e unit before time run out..wahaha..:p

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can write in to Front Concept to request for arrangement to do up your unit similar to Tower B.

oh, i did not know this is possible..its good if they can do it, as with the GST kicking in external contractors may charge more and it can be hassle especially if i am not there to supervise.

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im going to perfect e kitchen cabinet by requesting them to do a full height. Of coz, must top up e diff and ok with e price.
(Not confirm one)
So better hurry hurry go and see e unit before time run out..wahaha..:p

LOL! called Ms Ng , she said this weekend cannot as they have staff trip. so after CNY i will go check it out. aiya..potter should have taken some photos la..now i am so curious must wait till cny over.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh, i did not know this is possible..its good if they can do it, as with the GST kicking in external contractors may charge more and it can be hassle especially if i am not there to supervise.

I also have units at Tower A , so I asked them. They ask me to write in to request and they will ask their contractor to quote.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.
Let me see the showroom first.
Still haven't had a chance to take a look at the place. I have written in to Front Concept to discuss on some amendments to the fittings to my place but still no reply from them.

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.
Let me see the showroom first.
Still haven't had a chance to take a look at the place. I have written in to Front Concept to discuss on some amendments to the fittings to my place but still no reply from them.

After viewing can collect Yew Café $100 voucher ..