• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just buy if you like for own stay. You can turn the glut into your advantage by negotiating for a steeper discount or better package.

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty obvious that the supply glut is coming given what the China developers have been pushing out.
Most likely will hit the condo market.
But then again if the condo is limited and in unique developments like Senibong then should still be OK.
Currently it is getting more challenging.
Over supply and slowing economy is never a good thing.

yes , agreed i still feel SC is a great development and compared to other waterfront developments like Puteri Harbour and Danga Bay the price is still considered lower than those . Somehow i dont find the china developers a major threat as their mass condo's seem like so high density , not sure if that is really attractive. may end up like HDB. Puteri Harbour is really expensive. But still you know feel a bit worried as i have 2 units here 1 intend to rent out 1 more for home.

keeping fingers crossed that the MRT from sg to jb does materialise!

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just buy if you like for own stay. You can turn the glut into your advantage by negotiating for a steeper discount or better package.

doesn't seem to work ..even for bumi released, the staff said max discount is 3 % and only for repeated buyer..appears like they are not too worried about unsold inventories..but they have buyer refer buyer scheme for tower C

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is Senibong Cove. No lelong price. :biggrin:

i think can still negotiate for discount if repeated buyer but the feeling i get is they are still quite confident compared to some other developers that really dangle a lot rebates etc..

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too sure what is the potential rental of the condo that it can fetch in senibong.
Seems like rental market might be challenging in future.
But buy for own stay should be OK

Praveen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not too sure what is the potential rental of the condo that it can fetch in senibong.
Seems like rental market might be challenging in future.
But buy for own stay should be OK

yeah..its hard to predict right now..the straits view condo nearby has quite a number of expats but then again how many more will be in JB..maybe need to go lower on rent to compete . i think Bro Kohje has a few units from what he mentioned before in the thread when i asked about engaging front concept contractors
..maybe he has some insights to share? :smile:

KOHJE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody interested a corner Link Bungalow at Isola Villa ? Build up 3881 ft2. Nice House No. E01

front view.jpg

Front View

Green Area.jpg

Green Area

living.jpg

Living

2nd MBR View.jpg

2nd Sty MBR View

Land size.jpg

Land Area

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
The cafe is having wedding dinner last weekend. No food there. :mad:
But it seems a good spot for personal/corporate event. :rolleyes:

Most importantly is B block is at 26-27th floor!! Wahaha.. :biggrin:

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Business looks to be very good.
It's good for the development that they're thriving.

Agree. I was at Harvest Bar for the first time on Friday evening and had a couple of beers (very reasonable happy hour prices!). All the tables in the alfresco area were taken up; a number were already reserved when I got there in the early evening, and the crowd was an interesting mix of locals and foreigners/expats. And remember, this is just a temporary structure which will eventually make way for a permanent commercial complex which (I was told by SC staff) would be many times better in ambience and offerings.

Also noticed many boats in the marina. I was told by Walker staff that the owners were either residents or overseas visitors (including retirees who sail in and spend some time in this part of the world).

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
I very tempted to go there for a beer in the evenings. But usually have to rush back to singapore.
Hope to have a chance in future.
the management should try to build something to control the waterways into the marina. Some of the straits rubbish keep on getting into the pier area which makes it a bit unsightly which is such a waste.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, I think it should be, as part of the greater Tebrau Waterfront development plans stretching along the Tebrau River mouth and eastwards all the way to SC.