• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Twin Galaxy community

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, the picture of the development taken from near Pelangi (ie. north) and looking towards south.

Currently, understand they are working on 34th of a 35-storey development.

2015-02-04 15.04.07.jpg

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder are those numerous car wash shops around there are going to be moved and the horrible road condition, both physical and traffic condition, will be improved in due time.
Otherwise the whole place is going to be big mess!

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Firstly, there are so much mess all over the world.

Relatively speaking and if you are old enough, you would have seen improvements coming along nicely albeit not at the speed that we may all desire.
While we may quibbling over car wash shops today, we could be talking about drug and prostitution joints.

On a more positive note, Twin Galaxy is slowly shedding its birth skin to show off its true colours..
20150408b.jpg

rotikok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only car wash, that jalan always has illegal parking along the street, making the whole road seem small and squeezy.

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi rotikok,

you are correct with the observation but not sure of the purpose..

but i am sure banyak jalan in Johor Bahru also got illegal parking

illegal parking may also signify prosperity. ada orang, ada business.

if got no traffic in a particular area, what should i think?

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only car wash, that jalan always has illegal parking along the street, making the whole road seem small and squeezy.

Yes. Terrible condition near twin galaxy and setia sky 88. Anyway, buy for own stay should be ok. If buy to invest...jialat liao.

ECboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi - Can anyone advise if i can sell before completion? I bought in 2012 and planning to sell maybe late this year or next year?

Kksg2000

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you can sell after VP. You are also required to pay levy if you sell within 5 years.. Just give them a call and clarify..

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
another 2.5% to wait ie. construction of road to development before we get the keys with electricity and water!!!
2015-08-24 09.40.30.jpg
20150824a.jpg