• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Twin Galaxy community

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twin Galaxy - a pic to update

Tower B is now up to 5th floor from the common recreational areas as of July 9..
A17 20140709.jpg

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twin Galaxy - end July 2014 progress

Dear friends in JB,

How are you? Hope you are enjoying your holidays.

Selamat always.

20140723a.jpg

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twin Galaxy - Aug 13, 2014 progress

Dear friends,

Apa khabar? another pic from recent week.

Selamat always.

20140813a.jpg

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twin Galaxy - Sep 17 2014

i was on location today catching up on some banking matters.

Suppose to meet my biz associate thereafter but i could not find his office. Ended up driving around aimlessly.

20140910a.jpg

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Twin Galaxy - Sep 17 2014

Dear friends,

We are just about starting on 14th floor. And i am sharing with you the picture of building from another angle.
20141008b.jpg

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Twin Galaxy - Sep 17 2014

on a bright and sunny day of 20141029, we are pushing for 16th floor. selamat

20141029b.jpg

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twin Galaxy - end Nov 2014

End of Nov 2014 and where are we on the development?

1. The developer just drewdown a chunk of money from the banks for completing a particular stage.
2. It looks they are starting on 18th floor with elevator shafts going to 19th floor.

20141126a.jpg

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Twin Galaxy - end Nov 2014

Hi, current credit environment may be tougher. In the good old days, 90% would usually be available for locals anyway.

Kksg2000

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Twin Galaxy - end Nov 2014

The developer is new and it is their first project..there is some risk involved.. What do you think ..?

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal

All ventures would have risk.

But risk is declining as the development progresses. Expected completed date as indicated to me today - 3rd/4th Qtr 2015.

Check out who are their bankers. If solid banks are backing them, that would give me more confident.
Solid banks would not like to clean up mess.

Kksg2000

Alfrescian
Loyal

All ventures would have risk.

But risk is declining as the development progresses. Expected completed date as indicated to me today - 3rd/4th Qtr 2015.

Check out who are their bankers. If solid banks are backing them, that would give me more confident.
Solid banks would not like to clean up mess.

TG currently is selling bumi-release unit... can I sell to non-bumi / foreigner in future?? I am confused some said yes some said no..

Matahari

Alfrescian
Loyal

Got some pics taken on 12 Dec to share. But so far unable to upload here.

So if you guys want to take a look, click here.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The developer is new and it is their first project..there is some risk involved.. What do you think ..?

I was pondering about the same question when TG is launched....

Come to think of it; it is their first project hence they can focus totally on it. Look at the way they out grow SKY88; sure look like the focus work.

SP Setia have lot of projects; and human resource management may be a horror. SP Setia may pull staffs from one project to help in other project and delay the completion even though they can finish earlier.

TG developer only need to focus on finishing the project as soon as possible to avoid penalty.

Hence I must agree I am wrong to doubt their abilit.