• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just sharing.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absmally ignorant militant creationist, go and read ahmed deebat's book or watch his video. :wink:

Bible depicts a flat earth, not error?

Bible says the earth is fixed and immovable, not error?

Since when does Bible teach flat earth, absymally ignorant village atheist? Don't forget your interpretation is epic failed kind.

And still the ever abysmally ignorant village atheist you are, betcha never heard of the phrase "fixed orbit"? LOL! Quick go google!:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when does Bible teach flat earth, absymally ignorant village atheist? Don't forget your interpretation is epic failed kind.

And still the ever abysmally ignorant village atheist you are, betcha never heard of the phrase "fixed orbit"? LOL! Quick go google!:wink:

Absymally ignorant militant creationist failed to read the genesis and try to act blur. The bible says the earth, not its orbit.
You are lying through the teeth.. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course God doesn't need our help. Problem with the abysmally ignorant atheist is that he thinks God need our help. Here's the fact which the ignorant atheist does not see, God wants us to be His spokespeople. He chooses to involve puny humans to accomplish His eternal purpose. So we are asked to proclaim the Good News, and defend it if necessary (because there are people like you around!). If you want God to appear before you and you do not want to hear another Christian speak, also can. Wait for judgement day lor with all your defiance, the day you see God in person is the day you kena thrown into hell with no chance of repentance. You game for that? My advice to you, don't kick against the goads. (Betcha don't know what that means either:rolleyes:.)

Can you also find for me in link below?

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...22&version=ESV

Absmally shamely militant creationist putting words into his/her Lord's mouth.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying to lead every in your circle. The conclusion is you are putting words into your lord's mouth and bible never say any. You are lying and evading all the way. :wink: I can run in circle with you.

Nope, not leading everyone in circles, but to see what an abysmally ignorant and vulgar village atheist you are. :wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, not leading everyone in circles, but to see what an abysmally ignorant and vulgar village atheist you are. :wink:

I may be lowly educated and vulgar, when I made a typo mistake on a verse chapter I corrected it fast. Unlike some christian hypocrite who spewed excessive substantiated posts. Fraudo is still unable to substantiate on what he/she said was the old corin church problem. At least his/her predecessor psalm23(another christard liar) can write a full page to support his claim. This fraudo is just shameless, dua kang and lying through the arse. Fraudo will no be the last dumbass idiot and scum christianity is breeding:wink:

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Three Word Summation About Life

In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life:

It goes on.

~Robert Frost~

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I may be lowly educated and vulgar, when I made a typo mistake on a verse chapter I corrected it fast. Unlike some christian hypocrite who spewed excessive substantiated posts. Fraudo is still unable to substantiate on what he/she said was the old corin church problem. At least his/her predecessor psalm23(another christard liar) can write a full page to support his claim. This fraudo is just shameless, dua kang and lying through the arse. Fraudo will no be the last dumbass idiot and scum christianity is breeding:wink:

Corrected fast and pretend nothing happened? Not even a sorry or thank you?:wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Catcha! You finally admitted putting words into your lord's holy mouth. This is for him to care really. :wink:

LOL! That was not an admission. You can't read plain English. That was asking if you really cared. Of course you don't, you would be a hypocrite if you did.:wink:

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, dumbass frado will deny hard. It is a confirmed admission. I don't care how he is going to punish you. :wink:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course, dumbass frado will deny hard. It is a confirmed admission. I don't care how he is going to punish you. :wink:

Delusional village atheists insist it is admission when I already said it is not. But village atheist English is cannot make it one.:wink: