• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Just sharing.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey the true christian,
I am asking you..you really don't work on sunday at all?

The truth is...You simply cherry pick what god's laws you wish to believe and follow. Those that can acclaim merits and salvations you pick for yourself, those helly condemnations you impose very harshly on non-believers. What a hypocritical bastard you are...phew!

Bible Quote for March 17

God is the Source of Evil Spirits 2

Then an evil spirit from the Lord came upon Saul as he was sitting in his house with spear in hand and David was playing the harp nearby. Saul tried to nail David to the wall with the spear , but David eluded Saul, so that the spear struck only the wall, and David got away safe. (1 Samuel 19:9-10 NAB)

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Off The Wall

A funeral service is held for a woman who just passed away.
As the pallbearers carry the casket out, they accidentally bump
into a wall.

They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the
woman is actually alive.

She lives for 10 more years and then dies. They have another
funeral for her. At the end of the service, the pallbearers carry
out the casket.

As they are walking, the husband cries out, "Watch out for the
wall!"

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bible Quote for March 18

Hate Your Family

(Jesus Speaking) If anyone comes to me without hating his father and mother, and children, brothers and sisters, and even his own life, he can not be my disc (Luke 14:26 NAB)

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bible Quote for March 18

Hate Your Family

(Jesus Speaking) If anyone comes to me without hating his father and mother, and children, brothers and sisters, and even his own life, he can not be my disc (Luke 14:26 NAB)

Hebrew hyperbole needs to be appreciated in order to correctly understand the Bible better.

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Behind and Before

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters
compared to what lies within us.

~William Morrow~

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Desires

Our desires always disappoint us; for though we meet with
something that gives us satisfaction, yet it never thoroughly
answers our expectation.

~Francois de La Rochefoucauld (1613-1680)~

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bible Quote for March 19

Shut Up Women!

As in all the churches of the holy ones, w should keep silent in the churches, for th are not allowed to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says. But if want to learn anything, they should ask t husbands at home. For it is improper fo woman to speak in the church. (1 Corint 14:33-35 NAB)

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bible Quote for March 19

Shut Up Women!

As in all the churches of the holy ones, w should keep silent in the churches, for th are not allowed to speak, but should be subordinate, as even the law says. But if want to learn anything, they should ask t husbands at home. For it is improper fo woman to speak in the church. (1 Corint 14:33-35 NAB)

Question for you, to what law was Paul referring to that women should keep silent in the church?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question for you, to what law was Paul referring to that women should keep silent in the church?

Dude, read one of my past posts on Corinthians in this thread: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?153259-Dedicated-To-LowLife-ScumBag-Psalm23

Do you follow and practice the kind of family values preaches by paul? :wink:

More questions for you....

Are you going to parrot again that Hebrew hyperbole needs to be appreciated in order to correctly understand Corinthians better? Answer on the 'Hebrew' point, please.

Are the laws advocated by paul in Corinthians being practiced in the true churches? And why? :wink:

Are you a borned again christian?

beensetfree

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My School

Josees and I were at the circus.

I had taken my three-year-old son to the circus.

The ringmaster, "Casual Cal" was dressed in silver, black and
white with a tall ringmaster's hat.

He led the crowd of mostly kids in one chant after another.

Finally, Casual Cal said, "On the count of three, everyone yell
out what school you go to."

One...
Two...
Three...

Josees was silent as the rest of the kids yelled.
Josees won't start school until the summer.

I yelled out my school.

Am I in night classes? No.
Am I taking postgraduate courses at a local university? No.
Am I taking seminary courses? No.
Am I taking a correspondence course? No.

I yelled out my school.

Perhaps you attend the same school as I do.

School of Life

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dude, read one of my past posts on Corinthians in this thread: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?153259-Dedicated-To-LowLife-ScumBag-Psalm23

Do you follow and practice the kind of family values preaches by paul? :wink:

More questions for you....

Are you going to parrot again that Hebrew hyperbole needs to be appreciated in order to correctly understand Corinthians better? Answer on the 'Hebrew' point, please.

Are the laws advocated by paul in Corinthians being practiced in the true churches? And why? :wink:

Are you a borned again christian?

Why are you asking me to read your past posts in another thread and why are you asking if I follow what Paul teaches when you should be answering my question concerning what law was Paul referring to in saying women should keep silent in the church? Is that a distraction tactic to sidestep my question to you?

What makes you think I am going to parrot anything about Hebrew hyberbole?

What has the question of whether I am a born again Christian has got to do with my question to you????

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are you asking me to read your past posts in another thread and why are you asking if I follow what Paul teaches when you should be answering my question concerning what law was Paul referring to in saying women should keep silent in the church? Is that a distraction tactic to sidestep my question to you?

What makes you think I am going to parrot anything about Hebrew hyberbole?

What has the question of whether I am a born again Christian has got to do with my question to you????

dude, I asked you to read that thread because it contains my answer to your question :wink:

I only take the turn to ask my questions to you after I pointed you to my answer to your question which i have already posted:wink: Yes, after I answered you question first. Whether you can get the answer is another thing.

This is not a distraction tactic...my questions are related to the topic which you raised question on:wink:

Whether you are a borned again christian, casual christian or fundamentalist will determine how well you can interpret my answer to your question in another thread in Hebrew hyberbole:wink: And whether you will accept alternative view point:wink: Dude....

Last edited:

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
dude, I asked you to read that thread because it contains my answer to your question :wink:

I only take the turn to ask my questions to you after I pointed you to my answer to your question which i have already posted:wink: Yes, after I answered you question first. Whether you can get the answer is another thing.

This is not a distraction tactic...my questions are related to the topic which you raised question on:wink:

Whether you are a borned again christian, casual christian or fundamentalist will determine how well you can interpret my answer to your question in another thread in Hebrew hyberbole:wink: And whether you will accept alternative view point:wink: Dude....

Please reproduce your post here which you said would answer my question.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read post 6, 24, 55, 71, 91, 93 in hebrew and modern hyperbole :wink:

I am expecting you to have a least a grade C in hyperbole reading:wink:

I will overlook your sarcasm. Now, please reproduce the relevant posts here or the relevant parts here. I have no wish to jump between threads.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will overlook your sarcasm. Now, please reproduce the relevant posts here or the relevant parts here. I have no wish to jump between threads.

I am not going to spoon feed you to the maximum, dude. I will release my answer directly at a later time :wink: I don't expect you to answer any of my questions ....